8-Handed Massage in NYC …

Fridolf

5 minutes ago, Fridolf said:

Trevor for the win!

https://rentmasseur.com/MassagebyTrevor

“Four muscled, jocks available for 6-8 hand massage upon request. Your body will go through a universal sensual experience where all areas will be explored and worked on simultaneously. (Pics upon request)”

Rate? Ask … natch. Who’s going to ask for the pictures first?

I dont mind being outnumbered but 4 dudes…is taking it way beyond the mark! Too many sticks and berries…or should I go with a carrots analogy? 😂

26A454BC-F504-45AA-86BC-242B39726194.thumb.jpeg.a38fe4be21a507ff5e4b777148cba630.jpeg

4 hours ago, NJ_hiker said:

Single review in over two years since the profile was established is not a good track record. But that body seems to have its own gravitational pull 🙂

Or magnetic, since that's where my needle is pointing.  Now ad only offers 4 handed.  I wish I had 4 hands to touch him all the places I'd like to at the same time.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, WestGuy said:

I agree. It sounds intriguing. You would definitely need to have more than one massage table available too I would think. Having done a few 4-handed sessions with different guys I can see that at some point it can become an overload.

I could maybe be overloaded just once lol

• 6 months later...

It’s too many, I’ve done a 10 hand (not for a client, it was in a recreational setting) and the guy on the table was overwhelmed. It just becomes a group sex session very quickly. 

Personally I think even a 4 hands is too much but some clients like them. It can work if you’re coordinated with the other masseur. I prefer to work with masseurs I know or have worked with before because you can make sure you’re aligned. It’s a better experience for the client.

An 8 hands isn’t a massage it’s a group grope 🙂 

I've had an 8-hand massage once.  It was a post-training session for newer massuers with two experienced and two newer guys.  I rarely had all four guys massaging me at the same time, but there were some benefits.  I had a big knot in my leg and one of the experienced guys worked on it while the two newer guys were gentling working my hands and the other experienced guy was giving a scalp massage.  I was so lulled into a sense of relaxing from the other three I didn't notice how deep the kneading in my leg was going.  I think it all helped me relax enough to not notice any discomfort from the work on my legs.  

That said, toward the end of the massage, it did get a little overwhelming when they were all working on me.  Although I had the option for eight hands again, I decided four hands from guys who were well-coordinated was plenty.

I will probably stick with the old fashioned 2 hand massage.   I must admit to only having one 4 hand massage that I did not enjoy.  I also figure I was still only going to have one orgasm.  To each their own, so I hope those trying 8 hands have a great experience..

• 2 weeks later...