411 on Charliesaint in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Responded by chat:

"Hey There,
I am so excited that you liked my profile and reached out to me! This is an automated text reply.
Please read carefully.
I am not willing to negotiate rates.
One hour minimum.
$400 1 Hour
$600 90 Minutes
$800 2 Hours
Etc….
$2500 Sleepover (12 Hours Max)
Outcall is an additional $100
If you are interested… 213-512-3265"

• 3 weeks later...

The guy is a complete ass. Tried meeting up with him, he changed the price than what he originally quoted me. When I stated that I could only pay what he initially gave me, he went off on me, started calling me names and being a huge douche. 
highly do not recommend. Something feels super off about him.  

4 hours ago, TylerBrady4 said:

The guy is a complete ass. Tried meeting up with him, he changed the price than what he originally quoted me. When I stated that I could only pay what he initially gave me, he went off on me, started calling me names and being a huge douche. 
highly do not recommend. Something feels super off about him.  

He sounds like a real Saint! 

8 hours ago, Luv2play said:

He's now got 3 reviews, two positive and one negative. Only two pics but they are attractive. The last reviewer said his model good looks were rare in LA, a somewhat dubious claim I would think.

If you notice the most recent positive review was posted one day after the negative review. And “model good looks we’re rare in LA?” Lol - has this person ever been out in LA? It’s full of beautiful people. 

feels like CharlieSaint is reviewing himself lol

11 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

He advertises that he does 3-ways with (video star) Beau Butler.  Has anyone taken him up on this?

When you message Beau, here is the auto message that comes back. Look familiar?

Hi!

I am so excited you have found me! This is an automated text reply. Please read carefully. 

I am not willing to negotiate rates. One hour minimum. 

Incall:
$300 1 Hour
$450 90 Minutes
$600 2 Hours
Etc.
$1500 sleepover (12 hours Max) 
$1600 daily

Outcall is an additional $100
If you are interested feel free to text 3233641217

• 3 weeks later...