Who Is Wearing Mantyhose?

Lucky

This topic is 5015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not me, you can be sure of that. But the NY Daily News today claims that "mantyhose" is catching on as a fashion for men. It's hard to believe that this article isn't some kind of a hoax, but nowadays, who knows?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/10/amd_male_pantyhose.jpg

Here's the article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2009/01/09/2009-01-09_not_just_for_superheroes_anymore_mantyho-2.html

Guest zipperzone

One plus would be that there would be no more rumpled socks slipping down showing a white hairless shin.

And standing at a urinal next to someone wearing them could be interesting, to say the least.

When I first learned Scuba, pantyhose were used to help keep you warm and helped you to slide into the dive suit. In this windy wintry weather, mantyhose might help keep a body toasty warm.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Lots of folks use tights and even actual pantyhose for all kinds of athletic events in cold weather climates. Cycling, running, football, skiing of course, soccer, rugby, rock climbing etc.

I spent saturday wearing various hosiery layers. The occasion was a 65 mile bike ride during a snowstorm so it was about warmth and comfort not fashion.

With lots more people cycling through winter here in Chicago I've noticed more and more of the winter cycling wardrobe bleeding into the fashion world.

Fishnet stockings are really great under layers of solid hose for warmth, breathability and flexibility.

Guest zipperzone

>Fishnet stockings are really great under layers of solid hose

>for warmth, breathability and flexibility.

And quite a hit during apres ski sessions!