Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Had a pretty terrible experience at New Yorker Men Spa this weekend.  Beyond the awful experience, the guy demanded more money over a near 100% tip, which I gave because the door was locked as I was exiting.  Feel free to DM me if you want more details, but I will be avoiding this place in the future.

Edited by nycshey

On 10/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, JMan said:

The tall and beefy Rodrigo from SuperMen was last at Chelsea Men Spa.  The one at 27 is the tall one with a swimmers build.  Both highly recommend.  

Thank you! I visited chelsea men spa yesterday and had massage with Rodrigo. I also saw Victor (from superman spa). Both of them are Brazilians that I like. Next time I will try 27 spa Rodrigo.

Hi all, so what’s the status of letting the masseur know you want a HE and more sensual element?

Do you discuss or mention before the session starts 
I never know. Each person is different , how do people go about doing this? 
I want to be respectful obviously and tip accordingly to what they give in addition 

I had a session with Oliver at 27 men, it was a very great massage - very good technical skills for sure, he even did my arms/wrists which felt amazing . However no other elements besides massage. I’d love to see him again but would want more 

any advise appreciated 

5 hours ago, Nyc000here said:

Hi all, so what’s the status of letting the masseur know you want a HE and more sensual element?

Do you discuss or mention before the session starts 
I never know. Each person is different , how do people go about doing this? 
I want to be respectful obviously and tip accordingly to what they give in addition 

I had a session with Oliver at 27 men, it was a very great massage - very good technical skills for sure, he even did my arms/wrists which felt amazing . However no other elements besides massage. I’d love to see him again but would want more 

any advise appreciated 

I would never discuss it with a masseur in a spa. A private masseur, sure, but not in a spa. I use body language to convey my interests - lifting my ass when he's massaging it (or nearby), spreading my legs wider, again when he's in that area. And I will "let" my hand graze his groin or inner thigh to let him know I'm interested in more than a regular massage.  If he doesn't respond, I don't pursue any further.

There is a lot of hate for Grandee on this forum… so while I acknowledge the risk of getting a pie thrown at me, I had a pretty good experience today (not amazing, but good.) Good enough though that I plan to repeat and will have it on my list whenever I’m in NYC. I’ve had awful experiences at Energy, so I understand why people get upset if someone else recommends a place where they’ve had a terrible experience. But I wanted to share my experience in case someone like me finds it valuable.

Here’s what was good about my experience at Grandee today:

- Good communication via text when I wanted to book, including helping me find a masseur that’s to my liking

- Super cute, friendly, communicative mid-twentys, very fit Asian masseur (if you like younger Asian guys, this might be the place for you)

- No hassling for tips or discussion about tips during the session

- Full 60 minute massage, no time shorting

Here’s what was bad:

- Massage was just ok, I would say technique was 5/10. But all things considered my experience was 7/10, maybe even a bit higher.

-Facilities are old and while it’s not the cleanest,  it’s not terrible either. Much cleaner than Energy IMO, I didn’t feel gross. Frankly I have been in many massage parlors in other cities that are much worse.

That’s the end of my rant. But if you like a decent massage and (like me) want the attention of a younger, attractive Asian guy then you will probably enjoy yourself. For those that don’t find that exciting, don’t come after me. ☺️

On 10/10/2023 at 5:26 PM, Nanza said:

Thank you! I visited chelsea men spa yesterday and had massage with Rodrigo. I also saw Victor (from superman spa). Both of them are Brazilians that I like. Next time I will try 27 spa Rodrigo.

Speaking of 27 last time I was there I was leaving and saw a beefy very sexy looking Latino, I believe. Anyone know who I may be talking about. Sexy smile too. 

5 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

if you like a decent massage and (like me) want the attention of a younger, attractive Asian guy then you will probably enjoy yourself

I will note that if you have spa recommendations for NYC (or really anywhere - I travel a lot) where they have cute twink masseurs, please DM me. Lol. 🙏

So I was craving a little hedonistic experience and for whatever reason I was seeking a 4 hand massage. 

I texted East Man as I recall them saying they’d offer special pricing of $100 for four hands one hour. The person texting was kind and I even asked about standard tip for 4 hands and he said “tipping is entirely up to the customer. Some tip 20-30, etc”. I appreciated that he didn’t suggest $100 in tips because I wasn’t looking to pay $200. 

I showed up and two Asian masseurs came to my room. He told me I’d have Leo and Troy. I’m not sure which was which but one was more thin/twinky while the other was average. 

In the past, my 4 hand experience has always been average and to be honest this was probably not much different. I find that the masseurs get a little distracted with one of their own in the room. In this case the twinky one focused more on upper half while the other focused on lower half. 

all in all, my desire for being serviced by two was met, but again I was proven that four hand is rarely the experience you hope for. 

Regardless, I am still a fan of East Man. They truly care about the customer and it shows. 

I definitely agree with 4 hands tipping each guy $30

On 10/21/2023 at 7:14 AM, NYMassageAddict said:

So I was craving a little hedonistic experience and for whatever reason I was seeking a 4 hand massage. 

I texted East Man as I recall them saying they’d offer special pricing of $100 for four hands one hour. The person texting was kind and I even asked about standard tip for 4 hands and he said “tipping is entirely up to the customer. Some tip 20-30, etc”. I appreciated that he didn’t suggest $100 in tips because I wasn’t looking to pay $200. 

I showed up and two Asian masseurs came to my room. He told me I’d have Leo and Troy. I’m not sure which was which but one was more thin/twinky while the other was average. 

In the past, my 4 hand experience has always been average and to be honest this was probably not much different. I find that the masseurs get a little distracted with one of their own in the room. In this case the twinky one focused more on upper half while the other focused on lower half. 

all in all, my desire for being serviced by two was met, but again I was proven that four hand is rarely the experience you hope for. 

Regardless, I am still a fan of East Man. They truly care about the customer and it shows. 

On 10/21/2023 at 4:04 PM, Cubscout13 said:

Has anyone tried Eugene at New Paradise? Or know what he looks like?

He’s a young (maybe mid/early twenties) Russian guy on the beefier side (not muscular). Dark brown hair. Massage was okay, I did repeat a few times to give him a chance. Massage was never bad but never amazing either 

46 minutes ago, urbanfetish said:

Can you tell me more about Shangrila's Jack? 

Jack (Xiao) is the owner. You can also see him at his home in Jersey. Haven’t had a session with him in more than 7 or so years, but a definite recommend. 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/20709/