Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

So I'm still a newbie i've only been to Utopia and Hero. Both were enjoyable but I am interested in mutual touching during the massage. Can one of you fine veterans point me in the right direction please?

Repeat business with the same masseur + good tips each time + respect for the masseur while at the same time making a slow, retractable move.

Funny, I consider my standards high too yet I found Ariel to have a massage technique that was simply different and kind of refreshing. Perhaps ‘style’ rather than ‘technique’ is a better description as indeed his experience is not on the level of others there. But I went back to him for a second visit and was just as satisfied as the first time.

Hey EVDUDE! I love Ariel’s style and while it’s not technical, it’s great. I’ve been to him numerous times. I was actually referring to not liking Ricky’s style. It was just ok. We both agree on Ariel!

Any recommendations for someone who is older? Especially someone who is slightly more chubby. I dont like the stick thin type or muscles. I think someone in the previous thread said Peter at Yu Ping kind of fits that build but is he still working there? Also, where is it now because its no longer at 14th street right?

Any recommendations for someone who is older? Especially someone who is slightly more chubby. I dont like the stick thin type or muscles. I think someone in the previous thread said Peter at Yu Ping kind of fits that build but is he still working there? Also, where is it now because its no longer at 14th street right?

Andy at W Men or Leo at East Men are very good candidates in this category.

Yes, Peter is still at Yu Ping, I think he's the boss there

Yes, Peter is still at Yu Ping, I think he's the boss there

Hmmm, that’s interesting. Never had him for a massage, but I find him to be chatty and loud often killing the mood during massage sessions. I don’t want to imagine him in the same room with me doing the massage!

Hmmm, that’s interesting. Never had him for a massage, but I find him to be chatty and loud often killing the mood during massage sessions. I don’t want to imagine him in the same room with me doing the massage!

Especially when their room are not private enough