buying undies (or other clothes, gear, stuff) for a session. provider or client?

CallmeIsh314
This topic is 876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of my favorite things to do is have a provider model and try on a bunch of undies for me.  I almost always want to pick up a new pair or two for a session (I tend to only do overnights).  The provider keeps whatever as a tip in the end.  To me it is about seeing a bunch of new styles or pairs.  I'm just wondering...

A. would be a better idea to have the provider pick out the stuff? 

B. and if so pay a little extra above the cost because they are doing a task outside of a session?  

I bounce back and forth-as in I sometimes Cashapp (whatever) 100 dollars and have them pick up a pair or two and pocket the difference. Or sometimes I pick it up myself (after getting the size of course).  I don't think it's huge either way and I am sure it is a preference thing. But general thoughts? 

If it is important to you that he likes the underwear, then my suggestion is to cash app him and have him buy the underwear himself.
A guy once showed up with 10 pairs of underwear for me to wear for him, and I did not like a single pair, so to avoid that happening to you, it’s best to just let him buy the underwear himself. And yes I think you should compensate him for the time it will take for him to do that.

Edited by Storm4U

• 2 weeks later...

I often buy leather gear for my favorites, including boots. I’ve also bought tight leather shorts in their exact measurements on Etsy. Great fun. In the past, we enjoyed shopping trips which were great since my guys could try on the jeans and shoes before buying. I don’t want to even know how much I’ve spent over the years!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

One of my 'things' is seeing a hot guy naked, except for black panty hose.  I always offer to bring the panty hose to the session - I always rip and tear it up during play anyway.  It's only fair ...

I always knew you were a kinky mother fucker!

Now, about those drinks in Midtown…..

grin