411 on CamiloUribe

Rand

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I hesitate in some ways to put this out there because this is not a first-hand account. But I asked one of his reviewers from RM why he gave Camilo Uribe a poor review. Said there was an issue with PayPal withdrawing from his account but not going into the provider's account immediately. And by the time it was resolved, the mood was soured. 

Camilo makes me melt in one of this videos as he's got this sexy grin on his face while he's getting serviced. I normally wouldn't go for someone that big, but that smile makes me weak.  I haven't totally written him off, though. I just need to get in contact with a good reviewer and see why that went well. (And bring cash). He hasn't gotten a review since that poor one.

Here's the video. The sexy grinning is at the first 2 minutes:

aa9a45491506943a1bec3f9c3b7967e1a.mp4-fu
WWW.BOYFRIENDTV.COM

Camilo Uribe, Jonathan Miranda in Hot guys have bareback anal sex featuring anal,cumshot,amateur,big...

Edited by Decatur Guy

1 hour ago, BonVivant said:

Always clear payment methods ahead of time. Not a reason to downgrade a provider. Just deal with it and then enjoy the time. Cash always works. 

I always do clear it. I have to because I don't have PayPal and its cousins. And I'm not putting this on a credit card. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...