Is "Shameless" over for good?

This topic is 829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Showing results for 'shameless' in content posted in TV and Streaming services. - M4M Forum (m4m-forum.org)

OP note: Unfortunately all threads about "Shameless" are too old to be bumped. I'm not surprised so many of them were started by @Avalon who seemed to be fascinated by this show. 

I'm sure conversations started earlier about how to end it while not giving the patriarch of the series a free pass on his illegal behavior and abuse of drugs and alcohol. I'm surprised the show lasted without Fiona (Emmy Rossum) who seemed equal to Frank and a mother figure to most. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 11:14 PM, marylander1940 said:

Showing results for 'shameless' in content posted in TV and Streaming services. - M4M Forum (m4m-forum.org)

OP note: Unfortunately all threads about "Shameless" are too old to be bumped. I'm not surprised so many of them were started by @Avalon who seemed to be fascinated by this show. 

I'm sure conversations started earlier about how to end it while not giving the patriarch of the series a free pass on his illegal behavior and abuse of drugs and alcohol. I'm surprised the show lasted without Fiona (Emmy Rossum) who seemed equal to Frank and a mother figure to most. 

I used to like the show, even during Fiona's last season, but even then it was a struggle for me to finish off that season. I stopped watching since.

• 2 weeks later...

Dumbest show, and I have to say I've enjoyed it.  I have a few episodes of the final season left. 

Ian and Mickey, whatever the actor's real names are, are just fantastic together.  Lip is a great character, and of course Fiona was wonderful.  It's a very stupid show with plot lines that go nowhere, but the cast makes it more than watchable.

I definitely wouldn't have started watching it if it hadn't been for the pandemic.

Edited by Rod Hagen