Vacuum Suggestions

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 11/7/2021 at 10:16 PM, rvwnsd said:

I also have a Dyson, but would not recommend it. After about a year the dustbin started coming off in my hand every time I'd try to empty it. For a $500 stick vac I expect better quality. Costco has an LG rechargeable stick vac that looks to be pretty good and Black and Decker sells one that has a removeable battery pac so you can buy extras and keep 'em charged, I'm thinking about replacing my Dyson with the B&D.

My Dyson stick vac stopped working right after it was too late to return it. Wasted $300

9 hours ago, harlow said:

My Dyson stick vac stopped working right after it was too late to return it. Wasted $300

I was talking to a guy at Costco who said the same thing happened to him. 

It appears the battery on mine is now not holding a charge. 

@Doe Be Doe, here's a link to the one I saw at Costco and to the Black and Decker on Amazon..

5 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I was talking to a guy at Costco who said the same thing happened to him. 

It appears the battery on mine is now not holding a charge. 

@Doe Be Doe, here's a link to the one I saw at Costco and to the Black and Decker on Amazon..

That’s what’s going on with mine. I got it from QVC a couple of years ago. It’ll run for 30 seconds and then cut off.