Adventures in Paris!

Coolwave35
This topic is 961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I met a boy on seeking arrangement over the summer. 

https://mega.nz/file/g41mGTpB#GVHSeKweGKsHAw72LN3v4ZY0Zrt1mWfUXvU_pGha9Rk

We hit it off really well. His school is on break this week so I offered to take him to Paris. 

We got in on Friday and started site seeing. I explained I wanted to explore bottoming having done it maybe twice before. He got super excited and we spent a small fortune on sex toys. 

He got me super horny playing with my butt but it became clear I wasn’t going to be able to take him as he’s really big.  We opted to invite over a gorgeous Brazilian boy to join us, https://rent.men/brunoferaz

Despite living in London and only visiting Paris, he doesn’t confidently speak English. His texts were great though. We worked through it with sign language and he picked up on what he was there for. 

We had a wonderful time and did all the things. They both made me feel like I belonged in this ménage a trois, which is no small feat. 

Then something happened that has never happened, the guy didn’t leave.  I finished. Then my buddy finished.  Then Bruno finished in my buddy.  Then we laid awkwardly for a few minutes in silence.  My boy had never been with a rentmen before so he didn’t understand how weird this was.  I took full advantage and said I could probably finish again, so my boy got me amped up and Bruno joined in.  Time had certainly expired.  I finished again, and again Bruno lingered.  My boy left to get in the shower and Bruno and I stared at each other in silence.  I just kept saying thank you, very good, and giving him a thumbs up.  He didn’t budge.  

We sat another 5 minutes, literally staring at each other, and I asked how he was getting home.  Pointing at him, then moving my pointer and middle finger as if they were legs.  

Then I just started speaking broken Spanish which didn’t help anything.  Finally he got up to get dressed.  He said the taxi would arrive in 10 minutes, and tried to sit down. I told him the hotel lobby was lovely and opened the door and ushered him out.  

Realizing we were out of towels and badly in need of a shower, I did the walk of shame through the hotel in my Target pajamas and very expensive Parisian leather shoes to the front desk to get more.  

It was a great night with more adventures to come. 

BF68025A-A9DF-4F88-8AA6-4BC8D848EC04.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

So I met a boy on seeking arrangement over the summer. 

https://mega.nz/file/g41mGTpB#GVHSeKweGKsHAw72LN3v4ZY0Zrt1mWfUXvU_pGha9Rk

We hit it off really well. His school is on break this week so I offered to take him to Paris. 

We got in on Friday and started site seeing. I explained I wanted to explore bottoming having done it maybe twice before. He got super excited and we spent a small fortune on sex toys. 

He got me super horny playing with my butt but it became clear I wasn’t going to be able to take him as he’s really big.  We opted to invite over a gorgeous Brazilian boy to join us, https://rent.men/brunoferaz

Despite living in London and only visiting Paris, he doesn’t confidently speak English. His texts were great though. We worked through it with sign language and he picked up on what he was there for. 

We had a wonderful time and did all the things. They both made me feel like I belonged in this ménage a trois, which is no small feat. 

Then something happened that has never happened, the guy didn’t leave.  I finished. Then my buddy finished.  Then Bruno finished in my buddy.  Then we laid awkwardly for a few minutes in silence.  My boy had never been with a rentmen before so he didn’t understand how weird this was.  I took full advantage and said I could probably finish again, so my boy got me amped up and Bruno joined in.  Time had certainly expired.  I finished again, and again Bruno lingered.  My boy left to get in the shower and Bruno and I stared at each other in silence.  I just kept saying thank you, very good, and giving him a thumbs up.  He didn’t budge.  

We sat another 5 minutes, literally staring at each other, and I asked how he was getting home.  Pointing at him, then moving my pointer and middle finger as if they were legs.  

Then I just started speaking broken Spanish which didn’t help anything.  Finally he got up to get dressed.  He said the taxi would arrive in 10 minutes, and tried to sit down. I told him the hotel lobby was lovely and opened the door and ushered him out.  

Realizing we were out of towels and badly in need of a shower, I did the walk of shame through the hotel in my Target pajamas and very expensive Parisian leather shoes to the front desk to get more.  

It was a great night with more adventures to come. 

BF68025A-A9DF-4F88-8AA6-4BC8D848EC04.jpeg

Very stylish way to do the walk of shame! 😆

Did your Brazilian guy not get the hint when you gave him his fee? That is usually the universal sign for "time for you to leave buddy boy!" 😉

5 hours ago, FrankR said:

Did your Brazilian guy not get the hint when you gave him his fee? That is usually the universal sign for "time for you to leave buddy boy!" 😉

No that is what made it soooo weird!  I don’t care what language you speak…. That’s the international sign for buh bye! 

4 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Or do you think the Brazilian didn't want to go back to where he lived??  Or thought you guys were really cool to hang with?  

It was nearly 2am, the bed was sweat and cum stained. We had no towels. We ran out of water bottles in the mini fridge and all the good cheese was eaten from the charcuterie board. Throw on top of that the inability to communicate verbally, I don’t think it had potential to be a great hang at that point. It was past the right time to leave. 

What a night @Coolwave35.

I’m surprised that living in London, the Brazilian spoke little English yet you say his “texts were great”. Do you think he was using an online translator, and perhaps you should have texted him that it was time to go?

As an aside, I’ve twice had to insist that guys leave. Once a guy had broken up with me but there was a sudden downpour at midnight (so I gave him an old umbrella). The second time, a guy took some drug (unknown to me) but lingered and became threatening (so I had to push him out the door).

And I must comment on your bravery @Coolwave35 in wearing that Tshirt and shorts in Paris. Are they considered pajamas at Target? Surely if you’re going to take a gorgeous boy on a trip to Paris, you could have packed better. It’s not too late: why not have a shopping trip and buy yourself some silk pajamas (perhaps at Charvet) before you take your boy to a department store to choose some sexy new underwear?

Please report back on how your vacation goes…

Edited by MscleLovr

24 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

Do you think he was using an online translator, and perhaps you should have texted him that it was time to go?

And I must comment on your bravery @Coolwave35 in wearing that Tshirt and shorts in Paris. Are they considered pajamas at Target? Surely if you’re going to take a gorgeous boy on a trip to Paris, you could have packed better. It’s not too late: why not have a shopping trip and buy yourself some silk pajamas (perhaps at Charvet) before you take your boy to a department store to choose some sexy new underwear?

Please report back on how your vacation goes…

I’m glad he wasn’t high or heartbroken like your guys lol. Looking back I do think he was using a translation service. 

We have been shopping our butts off. He got lots of sexy underwear and we’re going to take photos later that I’ll be sure to share with you all!  

Today’s agenda is the IDM Bath house after our scooter site seeing tour. He’s never been to a bath house and we are both super excited to be going. As is often the case, I’m sure he’ll handle those intensely sexual situations far better than I, but I’ll find some hidden magic in the experience for sure. 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’m glad he wasn’t high or heartbroken like your guys lol. Looking back I do think he was using a translation service. 

We have been shopping our butts off. He got lots of sexy underwear and we’re going to take photos later that I’ll be sure to share with you all!  

Today’s agenda is the IDM Bath house after our scooter site seeing tour. He’s never been to a bath house and we are both super excited to be going. As is often the case, I’m sure he’ll handle those intensely sexual situations far better than I, but I’ll find some hidden magic in the experience for sure. 

Believe the jeweler, JAR, is not too far from there.. perhaps a little bijoux for your boy too?  :) Love reading about your Parisian adventure :) 

Edited by cany10011

1 hour ago, cany10011 said:

Believe the jeweler, JAR, is not too far from there.. perhaps a little bijoux for your boy too?  :) Love reading about your Parisian adventure :) 

He’s not into jewelry!!! Shockingly  He’s loving his Dolce and Dior and Balenciaga, and get this…..  Carhartt. Like workmen’s Carhartt is apparently a designer fashion brand for college kids. Who knew. I’m not super into labels and brands. They don’t mean that much to me.  Lol he tried to make an analogy I’d understand. 

He said “these shoes will make me as happy as last night made you.”  That I understood lol 

He’s an American size 13 shoe, which is a European 47!  The French look at him in disgust whenever he asks for his size lol 

12 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

He’s not into jewelry!!! Shockingly  He’s loving his Dolce and Dior and Balenciaga, and get this…..  Carhartt. Like workmen’s Carhartt is apparently a designer fashion brand for college kids. Who knew. I’m not super into labels and brands. They don’t mean that much to me.  Lol he tried to make an analogy I’d understand. 

He said “these shoes will make me as happy as last night made you.”  That I understood lol 

He’s an American size 13 shoe, which is a European 47!  The French look at him in disgust whenever he asks for his size lol 

If only i could find someone who said that to me :) Lucky you Coolwave!!! 

This compared to the Russian / Slavic guys who I tend hire who tend to be serious clock watchers.  The last one I met in London promptly left after I was done . Need to lecture him about that.   There is a tradition of not being serious clock watchers among the Brazilians, I almost always need to tell them to leave .

I will point out tho - you need to stay at better hotels that will bring towels and change sheets, after play, and not run out of water bottles!

But with men to support - I guess its hard to have it all ! .

And for the love of g-d, shorts in Paris? in the Fall? To each his own ( they do look comfortable) 

Edited by jetlow

Lol!  It’s a 5 star hotel. I keep stock piling towels and they keep taking the clean ones and only leave 2 behind. It’s annoying. 

Shorts were for in room only. I wouldn’t be caught dead in this outfit in public. Unless it was during a walk of shame. Lol

Here are my fave underwear pics. 

5F7C4685-823E-494C-B5BE-5F681EFD1624.jpeg

184BD5E1-A093-4F46-8203-279B6D03BA7B.jpeg

0F166B15-903A-4EB1-9F09-E562A866EC7C.jpeg

20 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Carhartt is apparently a designer fashion brand for college kids. Who knew.

If you’re going to date younger men, you’ve got to get up to speed @Coolwave35 The label has been fashionable with that demographic for about 15 years!  I hope you also took him shopping for Vans - the preferred shoe of skateboarders. 

20 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

He said “these shoes will make me as happy as last night made you.”

Congratulations @Coolwave35 you’ve found yourself a clever boy. He clearly understands both customer service and reciprocity. He’s a “keeper”.

IME young men who don’t ask for much (and have to be pressed to accept gifts) are the best bet in the long run. They appreciate generosity and will value you highly. 

Just an idea but as he’s not into jewellery, how about buying him something like a leather wallet from Hermès? Each time, he uses it he’ll be reminded of you and the adventures in Paris. Or how about buying some new cologne?Paris has some excellent independent perfumers (whose products are sold in very few outlets); my favorite is Francis Kurkdjian. 

Edited by MscleLovr

7 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

The label has been fashionable with that demographic for about 15 years!  I hope you also took him shopping for Vans - the preferred shoe of skateboarders.

FWIW I found that young men who don’t ask for much, and have to be pressed to accept gifts, are the best bet in the long run. They appreciate generosity and will value your company highly.

How about buying him something like a leather wallet from Hermès? Each time, he uses it he’ll be reminded of you and the adventures in Paris. Or how about buying some new cologne?Paris has some excellent independent perfumers (whose products are sold in very few outlets); my favorite is Francis Kurkdjian. 

Its soooo funny!  We replaced his Vans with Balenciaga and Dolce shoes. He’s sooo excited. 

I was right in line with your thinking on the wallet, but he opted for Prada. We extended our stay by two days, and decided to take the Chunnel to London today for our grand finale. We’re going to be there for about 6 hours so I am going to take him through Kensington palace, the Eye and a quick stroll through Hyde Park. Then we Chunnel back today, another romp and we fly home tomorrow. 

This is his first time using his passport so he’s excited to get TWO stamps lol