Adventures in Paris!

Coolwave35
This topic is 961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

I know the mile high club is when you have sex in a plane. What’s it called when you have sex 50km below sea level in a high speed train under the English Channel. That’s gotta have a name right? 

Yes, it is called trainsmashing, “meter high club” or the “mile long club”.   Have fun! 😉

5 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Its soooo funny!  We replaced his Vans with Balenciaga and Dolce shoes. He’s sooo excited. 

I was right in line with your thinking on the wallet, but he opted for Prada. We extended our stay by two days, and decided to take the Chunnel to London today for our grand finale. We’re going to be there for about 6 hours so I am going to take him through Kensington palace, the Eye and a quick stroll through Hyde Park. Then we Chunnel back today, another romp and we fly home tomorrow. 

This is his first time using his passport so he’s excited to get TWO stamps lol 

Except the autogate doesn't give you a stamp, so make sure you go though manual immigration.

( frequent visitor to the UK here) 

1 hour ago, JoeMendoza said:

on your way back from Paris, can you tag along NolanParis and send him over to me...I love souvenirs - especially if they come alive when touched! lol.

Haha we tried to hire him but he wasn’t available!!  

We’re coming out of the tube in London and I see an insanely hot dude. I said to my companion that I am sure he’s an Instagram/only fans dude, and I’m going to go say hi. He said no please don’t what if you’re wrong?  I said it’s fine. I am pretty sure he’s one of @alfiecinematics boys and is fine with being approached by gay men. We also texted when he was visiting New York but couldn’t make it work. I said excuse me, are you friends with Alfie?

https://allmylinks.com/jameswhippfitness

It was him.  Unfortunately he wasn’t available during the four hours we’re wandering around London but for a minute I was overcome by the fantasy of what could possibly have happened.

6 minutes ago, jetlow said:

Except the autogate doesn't give you a stamp, so make sure you go though manual immigration.

( frequent visitor to the UK here) 

They made us go through manual because we were a little late and didn’t have the proper locator form ready. We made it by the skin of our teeth.

25 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Haha we tried to hire him but he wasn’t available!!  

We’re coming out of the tube in London and I see an insanely hot dude. I said to my companion that I am sure he’s an Instagram/only fans dude, and I’m going to go say hi. He said no please don’t what if you’re wrong?  I said it’s fine. I am pretty sure he’s one of @alfiecinematics boys and is fine with being approached by gay men. We also texted when he was visiting New York but couldn’t make it work. I said excuse me, are you friends with Alfie?

https://allmylinks.com/jameswhippfitness

It was him.  Unfortunately he wasn’t available during the four hours we’re wandering around London but for a minute I was overcome by the fantasy of what could possibly have happened.

🤯🤯🤯 Been wanting to try him when he was in LA, that would have been so hot if he was free!