Is this butt for real?

HoseMaster
This topic is 949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just happened to stumble across this ad and thought to myself…”Is this butt for real?  “Is that a female provider?”  “Photoshopped?” 

I mean I do love a nice smooth bubble butt, but I don’t think my dick would even be able to reach the hole!

I’m not making fun.  I’m just curious as to other’s thoughts….

https://rentmen.eu/MateoBlanco

C4FBA6F0-C280-4456-96DA-08FF6269F1E2.jpeg

And looking through the pics, I don’t know what you get when the clothes come off?  I don’t smell sausage or Polska Kielbasa. However, I do get a whiff of either Hilshire Farms Lit’l Smokies, or quite possibly even a hint of an Arby’s?  (Since there’s no visual reference, just trying to get one myself through the clothing.)

Oh well, I guess there’s always something out there to fit someone’s taste.  All power to him/her.

He's been discussed before. The butt is indeed "real" but I think what you wanted to know @HoseMaster is if it's natural? Obviously not, but one sure thing, despite the lack of reviews on RM, is that this provider has been busy. His Twitter (40.6K Followers) shows he was touring London this month, his OF (17.5K Likes), and an estimated income of $7.1k — $17.7k per month. I know there is a subset of wealthy clients (some of them identify as Straight) who dig Transwoman providers with huge butts, feminine traits, plus a dick on the side. This guy would be the closest to that and I think he will be one 5 years from now. This can happen when you've already tried almost everything in the straight sex menu and now you want to go after the "ultimate" or "different" experience, just like Austin Wolf did. That would explain the lack of reviews on RM, as most of these clients want to remain in the Down-low.

27 minutes ago, lonely_john said:

He's been discussed before. The butt is indeed "real" but I think what you wanted to know @HoseMaster is if it's natural? Obviously not, but one sure thing, despite the lack of reviews on RM, is that this provider has been busy. His Twitter (40.6K Followers) shows he was touring London this month, his OF (17.5K Likes), and an estimated income of $7.1k — $17.7k per month. I know there is a subset of wealthy clients (some of them identify as Straight) who dig Transwoman providers with huge butts, feminine traits, plus a dick on the side. This guy would be the closest to that and I think he will be one 5 years from now. This can happen when you've already tried almost everything in the straight sex menu and now you want to go after the "ultimate" or "different" experience, just like Austin Wolf did. That would explain the lack of reviews on RM, as most of these clients want to remain in the Down-low.

Thanks for the details John.  I didn’t think it was a natural butt, but I was wondering if that was male or female, and if female, did she get an AddaDictomy or not.