411 on Bromancer_Trev?

mjNYC
This topic is 975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, mjNYC said:

Anyone have experience with Bromancer_Trev? Just over a month on RM and already 19 5-star reviews. Looks promising, and I’m planning to book him.

https://rent.men/Bromancer_TREV/#platinum 

Nice find, mate! 👍🏻

This gent ticks all my boxes so would interested in hearing how your booking goes. Fingers crossed you have a great time 🤞🏻

BBD

• 3 weeks later...

I spent last weekend with him and included time with his friend Jake as well. We did two sessions, one an overnight. He more than lived up to his ad on RM. Very intelligent guy and a gorgeous body. Not inexpensive but worth it. Both are from Toronto but I met them in Montreal.

Edited by Luv2play

22 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I spent last weekend with him and included time with his friend Jake as well. We did two sessions, one an overnight. He more than lived up to his ad on RM. Very intelligent guy and a gorgeous body. Not inexpensive but worth it. Both are from Toronto but I met them in Montreal.

How was Jake then? seems less of a dominant alpha total top and may be able to pull off BFE and versatile??

9 minutes ago, ncc1701d said:

How was Jake then? seems less of a dominant alpha total top and may be able to pull off BFE and versatile??

Jake is a very warm individual, kinky as hell, and definitely versatile. Not with me, where he was a top, but with Trev, where he bottomed. Also a great kisser. Very well educated too.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:11 PM, Luv2play said:

Jake is MuscleTatsGuy on RM, Toronto.

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Jake is a very warm individual, kinky as hell, and definitely versatile. Not with me, where he was a top, but with Trev, where he bottomed. Also a great kisser. Very well educated too.

Nice! I actually almost booked Jake instead of Trev. It came down to Trev responding to me first. My time with Trev was great, but good to know that Jake would have been an awesome alternative.