Nicejewishboy - NYC - any info?

TumYum
This topic is 820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

If you’re into this type, there’s an incredibly well hung, skilled Jewish top in NYC that doesn’t advertise and is word of mouth. He’s very similar to this ad. 

Please share!

From his profile photos I can tell he is more bottom than top. Cute nerdy look.

21 hours ago, Aeneas89 said:

Hey guys -  i'm flattered you are talking about me and thank you @Coolwave35 for bringing me up. I'm not advertising, but here's a sample below. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in more.  

Happy new years all!

This is fantastic. He definitely has a beautiful package. I'm secretly jealous.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, Aeneas89 said:

Hey guys -  i'm flattered you are talking about me and thank you @Coolwave35 for bringing me up. I'm not advertising, but here's a sample below. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in more.  

Happy new years all!

Just met with this guy this week and had an amazing time.  I know we can’t do reviews on the forum, but I’ll say that he’s total boyfriend material, and I hope he becomes a regular.

Thanks @Coolwave35 for bringing him to our collective attention.

50 minutes ago, Strafe13 said:

Just met with this guy this week and had an amazing time.  I know we can’t do reviews on the forum, but I’ll say that he’s total boyfriend material, and I hope he becomes a regular.

Thanks @Coolwave35 for bringing him to our collective attention.

I’m so glad. He’s my favorite guy I have no chemistry with. Lol I’m glad others can enjoy what he offers!  

• 5 months later...