Lose 35 Pounds = Gain 1 Inch...True or Nah?

MysticMenace
This topic is 994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dr. Oz mentioned it in Oprah, so it must be true, right? I guess I could see it happening if one loses weight then the fat folds in one's fupa would recede which would then reveal the previously hidden part of the shaft. I guess that could be a good weight loss motivator. Lol.

1 hour ago, jeezifonly said:

It actually makes a good deal of sense. Mine looked a lot bigger when I was 22 with a 30in waist. Weight loss alone might not address the issue of gravity-prone skin which will increase with the drop of belly weight. 

I think there is something in that (or it's in there somewhere when one puts on a little weight - extra mass, I should have said), but if it is so, I'm not sure what the conversions factor is. And what are these 'pounds' of which you speak. I should conduct an experiment to see what the rate is between inches and kilograms. It may take rather more time than I have to devote to in.

1 minute ago, mike carey said:

I think there is something in that (or it's in there somewhere when one puts on a little weight - extra mass, I should have said), but if it is so, I'm not sure what the conversions factor is. And what are these 'pounds' of which you speak. I should conduct an experiment to see what the rate is between inches and kilograms. It may take rather more time than I have to devote to in.

The ratio of body weight to its distribution in measurements of girth at various points on the body will be hugely variable. For most though, the upper body - torso, chest and butt will be the areas where measurements will go down along with weight or mass. 
Just don’t ask a woman if she has her mother’s thighs. 

23 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Dr. Oz mentioned it in Oprah, so it must be true, right? I guess I could see it happening if one loses weight then the fat folds in one's fupa would recede which would then reveal the previously hidden part of the shaft. I guess that could be a good weight loss motivator. Lol.

It's unusual for an obese person to have a big cock... 

The above observation makes sense. 

54 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

Huh? Hidden as mentioned above, maybe? But how does obesity relate to penis size?

Obesity doesn’t relate to penis size. It will only relate to length at the root end that may be hidden by the padding of fat at the top of the pubic area. If that soft tissue is pushed in and up (esp when laying down) more of the root of the shaft may become visible especially when it’s hard. But when standing, with or without erection, the penis will appear shorter because of the type of body tissue surrounding it that is subject to gravity. 
A house with three levels may have all three floors visible above ground. Or it may have one floor that’s got a basement, with 2 floors visible from the street. The house still has 3 floors. 

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

It's unusual for an obese person to have a big cock... 

The above observation makes sense. 

1 hour ago, MikeBiDude said:

Huh? Hidden as mentioned above, maybe? But how does obesity relate to penis size?

My point below... hidden. 

I'm sure I've met folks who used to be obese and now they show an extra inch that was hidden before. 

28 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

Obesity doesn’t relate to penis size. It will only relate to length at the root end that may be hidden by the padding of fat at the top of the pubic area. If that soft tissue is pushed in and up (esp when laying down) more of the root of the shaft may become visible especially when it’s hard. But when standing, with or without erection, the penis will appear shorter because of the type of body tissue surrounding it that is subject to gravity. 
A house with three levels may have all three floors visible above ground. Or it may have one floor that’s got a basement, with 2 floors visible from the street. The house still has 3 floors. 

On 8/24/2021 at 9:15 AM, LIguy said:

BULLDINKY!!  I just lost 45 pounds and while I can see it now and no longer have to wave to it looks the same

You solved it! You can see more…so there must be more!! 😋😂

Edited by FrankR

On 8/24/2021 at 6:15 AM, LIguy said:

BULLDINKY!!  I just lost 45 pounds and while I can see it now and no longer have to wave to it looks the same

Well, how do you know it looks the same if you couldn't see it then?