David_OCA currently in SF?

musclvr
This topic is 1002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think so.  I blocked his previous name because his look definitely does it for me but the experiences here have seemingly been uniformly negative.  (I figured if I never saw him I'd never be tricked by one of his name changes.)  In any event, when I click the link, it says that I have blocked that profile.

Well, I contacted him by text about all the name changes and what's up. We had a civil and polite chat and he said it was the usual internet thing with some harassment and all. We ended the convo positively and he sounded upbeat and confident. 

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Well, I contacted him by text about all the name changes and what's up. We had a civil and polite chat and he said it was the usual internet thing with some harassment and all. We ended the convo positively and he sounded upbeat and confident. 

OK. I will not be one of his internet harassers. I will stop posting all of the name changes by https://rentmen.eu/David_PHCA/#platinum.

This topic is 1002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.