411 - Hairysexymuscle - San Francisco

Milo Farnsworth

• 2 months later...

Steer clear. A scam. I broke the cardinal rule and paid a deposit in advance of Chicago visit. He never showed after I drove hours to Chicago. But I trusted the note if support from veteran poster rvwnsd.

I have been lurking on this forum for years. Created an account in hopes of preventing someone else from being taken. 
Chock it up to experience. Never again

All. I wanted to follow up on my prior post. I have since heard from hairysexymuscle. He apologized and said he had medical emergency that put him in the hospital for the night of our appt in Chicago last weekend. He has fully reimbursed me for my deposit. He said he did the same with 2 other clients that he also missed.

It appears he is much closer to the guy with whom others on this board had a great experience than to the guy of my worst assumptions.

if he gets back to town, I will try again to connect. But I’ve learned my lesson about deposits! Thanks for all the great advice, guys

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He goes to my gym and he does really look like that.  From Rentman

Wish there was a way to share this with others...but there is something special about this man. Was, without any effort, able to make me feel at the same time, totally safe and at ease, while also being clearly in the presence of a masculine, muscular, totally in control dominant personality. Hard to describe the sensation...but it is incredibly rare. I will be forever grateful....more ways than I can explain.

Great communication, great time.

This is one of the sexiest men on RentMen, in my opinion. I wish we could say more about it. Thanks for providing such an excellent service.

FFurryMuscle went over and above; he really seemed to enjoy it himself, which then revved me up.

Great time. Pushed me to my limits, but was also very comforting and kept me relaxed. Definitely recommend!

Alónzo is the perfect gentleman. He is a very sexy handsome sweet man with a great vibe. Our meeting was more then expected and I would give him 20 stars if I could. Thank You again for taking time out of your evening for me. Definitely see you again soon.

HairyMuskyMuscle is one of the genuinely sexiest men I've ever met - hands down, up, or tied behind your back. ;) He looks even better than his photos and his hairy, masculine body is complemented by these incredibly sexy eyes that exude mischief. Never had to explain what I needed - he knew exactly what I needed and wanted - and then went above and beyond. Woof x 1000