In Fragrante Delicto

jeezifonly
This topic is 1032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scents need a tricky balance,  and you MUST consider the season AND the weather as it affects how a scent will react and smell on any given day.... Also the clothing fabric you wear affects the smell as well.... So if you're a polyester Queen....BAD !

I like a man that smells nice, even when I go to a sex club, if the guy smells like Ass, cheese or funk, I'm outta there..... I may be a sex Pig, but I dont need to smell like I just came from the pen....😵

Edited by jjkrkwood

When I was in college in the 80s, I used to wear the original green Polo. I used to have a crazy number of sexual partners at that time, so I do associate that smell with some pleasant memories. That being said, I'm now at the point when I prefer a man's natural smell, and fortunately "Chris" is willing to oblige me by not wearing scents or deodorants. Conversely, I let him pick my anti-perspirant, so I wear Old Spice Wolfthorn. 

RAD TALKIN' WOLFTHORN (shirtless jock) by Mindmechanica -- Fur Affinity  [dot] net