DAVID_HNL In Chicago (currently)

shawshini
This topic is 970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Worst experience I’ve had. He is arrogant and has a huge ego. Pretty sure I saw him right after that gym and he didn’t shower, was an overall terrible experience. As builder said, changes his name constantly and somehow gets the bad reviews he gets deleted. 

2 minutes ago, sydneyboy said:

That doesn’t work either.

He changes a letter each time somebody mentions what the new name is here, so the links previous won’t work. It’s now David_JA but he’ll just change it again in a few hours probably. 

1 minute ago, BabyBoomer said:

Not any longer.

~Boomer~

I asked him why the multiple name changes and his answer was-

“online stackers (sic) for the most part. I deal with weekly harassment lately from people I don't know. One guy, I've had to block over 15 times in the last year.

“but for the most part, it's a long story not worth getting into. if you would like to meet and go over things please feel free to text me.”

Considering he changes his ad link every time his new link is posted, it is clear that he monitors this forum.  

Hiding his profile ad link makes no sense.  He could simply block whoever he claimed is bothering him on rentmen.

More likely, trying to hide who he really is and get rid of bad reviews.

8 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

Considering he changes his ad link every time his new link is posted, it is clear that he monitors this forum.  

Hiding his profile ad link makes no sense.  He could simply block whoever he claimed is bothering him on rentmen.

More likely, trying to hide who he really is and get rid of bad reviews.

Correct, if he's monitoring this thread 24/7 he's not even seeing clients, he's just hiding. That's why anyone who can do some screenshots of his pics and post them here, NOT HIS LINK, would do us a great favour so the rest of the forum members know about him.

Edited by lonely_john

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, lonely_john said:

Correct, if he's monitoring this thread 24/7 he's not even seeing clients, he's just hiding. That's why anyone who can do some screenshots of his pics and post them here, NOT HIS LINK, would do us a great favour so the rest of the forum members know about him.

Finally someone with brains.. Literally was the first thing that came to mind. 

• Cooper locked this topic
This topic is 970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.