Olympic VPLs and more on display

arnie
This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Olympians, particularly the runners but also some of the swimmers who are wearing unitards, are putting on quite a show.  The thin fabric and apparently no jock is providing the world with an anatomy lesson,  to my delight.  It is fascinating to watch the runners with their junk bouncing around as they put it all out there in their race.  I guess they are all right with mama comparing them to dad, and dad seeing what he gave you.  

My question is what is with these guys, the majority I would believe are straight.   Is it a thing with runners to proclaim their endowment?  I have seen ballet dancers with more modesty.    I have to assume they know that they are leaving nothing to the imagination.    The divers in their smallest of speedos do not show nearly as much, but then again when you balls hit cold  water from 33 feet it is not an environment conducive for showing off.   

Any competitive runners out there>?

2 hours ago, arnie said:

The Olympians, particularly the runners but also some of the swimmers who are wearing unitards, are putting on quite a show.  The thin fabric and apparently no jock is providing the world with an anatomy lesson,  to my delight.  It is fascinating to watch the runners with their junk bouncing around as they put it all out there in their race.  I guess they are all right with mama comparing them to dad, and dad seeing what he gave you.  

My question is what is with these guys, the majority I would believe are straight.   Is it a thing with runners to proclaim their endowment?  I have seen ballet dancers with more modesty.    I have to assume they know that they are leaving nothing to the imagination.    The divers in their smallest of speedos do not show nearly as much, but then again when you balls hit cold  water from 33 feet it is not an environment conducive for showing off.   

Any competitive runners out there>?

In this respect, civilization has regressed since the time of the ancient Greeks when the athletes performed naked in the Olympics. I think we can blame Christianity and Adam and Eve and all that modesty they acquired. To my (perverted) mind, the Garden of Eden was ancient Greece.