ScottMichaels in NYC

GuyNextDoor

Rethinking my reply after my morning coffee, if Scott was nearby, I might give him another try. When I met him it was late at night and I think we were both tired.

I agree with his reviewers that he is well spoken, well educated and can carry on a decent conversation. He had a regular office job when we met. I imagine he's ditched that now. Maybe he works from home lol.

Edited by Luv2play
Added content.

2 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Rethinking my reply after my morning coffee, if Scott was nearby, I might give him another try. When I met him it was late at night and I think we were both tired.

I agree with his reviewers that he is well spoken, well educated and can carry on a decent conversation. He had a regular office job when we met. I imagine he's ditched that now. Maybe he works from home lol.

Hmmmm,    🤔    I guess my reasons for Hiring  and priorities are somewhat different ? 

On 7/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, jjkrkwood said:

I am not certain what is so WOW about him ?   Looks like your average Joe with an average Dad Bod, a nice person to have as a friend but not someone I would PAY to be with.  I always felt those men should be exceptional, kinda like our own @Benjamin_Nicholas ?    😍

Taking nothing away from Ben, but I think your concept of "average" is quite removed from what "average" male bodies actually constitute in modern day North America, where over 60 percent are either overweight or obese. Blame the North American diet and lack of exercise, the major contributors to this other pandemic.

Scott has a nice slim body well proportioned to his height. And is well endowed where it counts. As I said before, the reason we didn't have a 5 star experience the first time was that we were both tired. My fault for contacting him at the late hour I did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 10:54 PM, GuyNextDoor said:

He's from Montreal but visits Toronto regularly. Super hot but has a very douchebag attitude. Met once for a session and have bumped into him a few times at popular cruising locations. Seeing his comments online made me regret the hire even more. Also a PNP guy if you're fine with that. 

Edited by DMICS

14 hours ago, DMICS said:

He's from Montreal but visits Toronto regularly. Super hot but has a very douchebag attitude. Met once for a session and have bumped into him a few times at popular cruising locations. Seeing his comments online made me regret the hire even more. Also a PNP guy if you're fine with that. 

Hey! Average Joe/Dad-bod (I wish! 😂 I love dad bods 😍) Scott Michaels here!

Thanks to all for your feedback! :)

DMICS: I regret that my actions or behaviour brought about an unfavourable impression of me. I recognize that I tend to be more direct in terms of how I interact with people and I absolutely appreciate how this can rub some people the wrong way.

I respect your opinion but feel compelled to point out that, while indeed valid, it stands in stark contrast to the reviews on my RM profile. To be frank, it is definitely not my intention to come across as a douchebag, and all things being equal, I never go out of my way to cause anyone harm. But I also firmly believe that one’s impact is more important than one’s intentions, and so I sincerely apologize that my demeanour upset or offended you. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you feel like offering me the opportunity to try and make it up to you. 

As for being a ‘PNP guy’:

Given the choice, I tend to favour encounters that are relaxed, intimate and sober. However, given the right circumstances, I can and occasionally do go above and beyond the regular call of duty to provide a superior quality of service for my clients — within reason. It’s worth considering that some people have an easier time letting go of their inhibitions than others. Who am I to make value judgments about how my clients like to get off?

I see my role as being a facilitator, not an adjudicator; and as with all things in life: everything in moderation. ;) 

It’s possible that some might interpret your comment to mean that such situations are standard operating procedure, and so with all due respect, I feel I am obliged to clarify that these cases are exceptions rather than the norm.

3 minutes ago, ScottMichaels said:

Hey! Average Joe/Dad-bod (I wish! 😂 I love dad bods 😍) Scott Michaels here!

Thanks to all for your feedback! :)

DMICS: I regret that my actions or behaviour brought about an unfavourable impression of me. I recognize that I tend to be more direct in terms of how I interact with people and I absolutely appreciate how this can rub some people the wrong way.

I respect your opinion but feel compelled to point out that, while indeed valid, it stands in stark contrast to the reviews on my RM profile. To be frank, it is definitely not my intention to come across as a douchebag, and all things being equal, I never go out of my way to cause anyone harm. But I also firmly believe that one’s impact is more important than one’s intentions, and so I sincerely apologize that my demeanour upset or offended you. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you feel like offering me the opportunity to try and make it up to you. 

As for being a ‘PNP guy’:

Given the choice, I tend to favour encounters that are relaxed, intimate and sober. However, given the right circumstances, I can and occasionally do go above and beyond the regular call of duty to provide a superior quality of service for my clients — within reason. It’s worth considering that some people have an easier time letting go of their inhibitions than others. Who am I to make value judgments about how my clients like to get off?

I see my role as being a facilitator, not an adjudicator; and as with all things in life: everything in moderation. ;) 

It’s possible that some might interpret your comment to mean that such situations are standard operating procedure, and so with all due respect, I feel I am obliged to clarify that these cases are exceptions rather than the norm.

Welcome to the forum, @ScottMichaels! Well said.

I am also impressed with Scott's reply. Having met him once, I said that our encounter wasn't ideal but that was my fault in that it was a last minute hire late at night and Scott did show up as promised. We were both tired though and so it wasn't the greatest experience. If given the opportunity I would give him another try. 😛

47 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

I am also impressed with Scott's reply. Having met him once, I said that our encounter wasn't ideal but that was my fault in that it was a last minute hire late at night and Scott did show up as promised. We were both tired though and so it wasn't the greatest experience. If given the opportunity I would give him another try. 😛

well, if you're in Miami...you might be able to! lol.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:05 AM, DMICS said:

He's from Montreal but visits Toronto regularly. Super hot but has a very douchebag attitude. Met once for a session and have bumped into him a few times at popular cruising locations. Seeing his comments online made me regret the hire even more. Also a PNP guy if you're fine with 

Edited by gaothanear

On 7/12/2021 at 6:24 AM, Luv2play said:

I met him a couple of years ago in Montreal. I wouldn't repeat. But he may be alright for others. 

On 8/26/2021 at 12:05 AM, DMICS said:

Same here. This is his 3rd or 4th profile reset on RM after he got low traction and some negative reviews some months ago. It was not my cup of tea either, but it seems like he has fine tuned his service delivery and is collecting only 5-star reviews now, good for him. As I've said before, there is always someone for everyone, and it seems like in NY even more, bigger population, greater client diversity.

Edited by lonely_john

15 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Same here. This is his 3rd or 4th profile reset on RM after he got low traction and some negative reviews some months ago. It was not my cup of tea either, but it seems like he has fine tuned his service delivery and is collecting only 5-star reviews now, good for him. As I've said before, there is always someone for everyone, and it seems like in NY even more, bigger population, greater client diversity.

Sorry, but that’s incorrect. 

This is only my second profile reboot (MTLBeardedStud and XLMTL were on the same account); and,

I only had one negative review, but it was my first and it was a complete fabrication after a disgruntled client failed to get a written report of the encounter he hired me to have with his husband (and with whom I had a lot of fun) the very same evening the meeting took place. Clients regularly asked me to explain it and the Webmaster refused to remove it — even after I had gotten several only 4-5 star reviews after the first that then called it’s credibility into question. 

I have to say, I find the authority with which forum users speak to any given  subject to be pretty amusing! 😂

• 1 year later...

So I had the opportunity to see Scott today and have to report I had a lovely relaxed sensual experience with him.

If you read this entire thread you will see that I fulfilled an intention I had expressed several years ago to correct the impression I formed on our first encounter, where I was too tired to enjoy what he has to offer. 

Which is a lot, as it turned out.😉