411 - Hot Guy Darrel in OC

SHUBEAR
This topic is 1051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

51 minutes ago, rhicks408 said:

The pic doesn't resemble 5'6 144lb at all...

Agree. A couple of other things jump out at me:

• The face in the tank top picture is so small that you can't tell whether it matches the other face pics.
  • While the other face pics are of the same guy (you can tell by his right eyebrow) they appear to be f different vintages
  • Notice there is no last login date. That's the Friendboy equivalent of an expired profile.

All that plus the warning makes me say "pass. "

1 hour ago, rvwnsd said:

Agree. A couple of other things jump out at me:

• The face in the tank top picture is so small that you can't tell whether it matches the other face pics.
  • While the other face pics are of the same guy (you can tell by his right eyebrow) they appear to be f different vintages
  • Notice there is no last login date. That's the Friendboy equivalent of an expired profile.

All that plus the warning makes me say "pass. "

I found more than twenty photos of him, some of which are the same photos as found in the ad.

https://www.instagram.com/joshuaarmstrong_uk/?hl=tr

The problem with the photos is that they come from an instagram page where it says the person in the photos is from the U.K.

As most of us know, England has been closed to most tourist travel since March of last year.  

There is an additional link at the above provided link that takes you to some videos made by the person in the photos.  The videos can be viewed for a fee.  Again, payment to view the videos are to a U.K. company.    

I think it is highly unlikely the photos in the ad are of the person placing the ad.  

More data, 

No question, the ad is a fake.

I just found another video he made in 2014 where he speaks in a heavy English accent.  

https://www.facebook.com/joshuaarmstrong1989/videos/1490689621191321/

The real person in the photos is quite active in England. 

Using the links, you can find many of his photos and videos. 

The person who placed the bogus ad and "borrowed" the photos for the ad is not too bright or not knowledgeable about photo tracing. 

It is good to have this site so we can weed out the fraudsters.

Edited by coriolis888
spelling error

4 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

The person who placed the bogus ad and "borrowed" the photos for the ad is not too bright or not knowledgeable about photo tracing. 

It is good to have this site so we can weed out the fraudsters.

And good to have members like you with skills to track down and report  these fraudsters.

Edited by glutes