411 on Drtynycman in NYC

Hlparx

I saw him at the very end of 2020, back when I was gently exploring returning to the hiring scene. I m found him to be a really nice guy, despite his RM ad and Twitter/OF persona.  The guy's got pretty good stamina, and I had a good time. I didn't see him again because I got apprehensive about hiring since I hadn't been vaccinated yet.  I'd see him again, but I've since found a local regular who's taken up most of my hiring attention.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 6:08 AM, Strafe13 said:

I saw him at the very end of 2020, back when I was gently exploring returning to the hiring scene. I m found him to be a really nice guy, despite his RM ad and Twitter/OF persona.  The guy's got pretty good stamina, and I had a good time. I didn't see him again because I got apprehensive about hiring since I hadn't been vaccinated yet.  I'd see him again, but I've since found a local regular who's taken up most of my hiring attention.

Can I ask what is his Twitter name? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had an off putting experience with him in June. Tried to do a booking several days before and he wanted payment in advance to secure the time. When I told him it was not my policy to pay in advance he made it clear that he would not guarantee his availability. Sure enough that morning I contacted him and he told me he would be busy and unavailable. So I found someone else more agreeable and had a great time.

NYC is full of interesting people, fortunately 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, advnturpup said:

Hiring someone without a face pic is risky for me though have done so and been ok (Mike Masters!  More than ok!)

but had reviews to go on. But no comments about Drtynycman looks.  Info? 

I asked him to send me a face pic and he did.  

6 hours ago, advnturpup said:

Hiring someone without a face pic is risky for me though have done so and been ok (Mike Masters!  More than ok!)

but had reviews to go on. But no comments about Drtynycman looks.  Info? 

He's cute, shaved head, glasses. Kind has a sexy geek vibe but a ridiculous body. 

Edited by KensingtonHomo

He's actually pretty good. I haven't seen him in a while. He exposed me to a treatable STI. Luckily nothing happened and it was not HIV but just make sure you're clean when you go see him. Great kisser. Didn't multiple cum - cums once. But he is good. 

3 hours ago, ekmng314 said:

He's actually pretty good. I haven't seen him in a while. He exposed me to a treatable STI. Luckily nothing happened and it was not HIV but just make sure you're clean when you go see him. Great kisser. Didn't multiple cum - cums once. But he is good. 

He texted me a couple of weeks after we met saying he'd tested positive for an STI. I thought that spoke highly of him, as he could have kept it to himself. We'd only met once and for all he knew I could have bashed him over it. It turned out I was negative for the STI but I really appreciated his honesty and care for a client.