411 on Ironaddict

ptownboy
This topic is 1017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there. Mario here. Provider from SLC. Him and his husband used to live in Salt Lake City. They have since moved to San Diego. They are big on Only Fans. He is well muscled. You'll want to see how current his level of conditioning is. Pretty sure those pictures are accurate though. However $750 is extremely high. lol. I'd never charge a client that much for an hour! Outrageous! 

1 hour ago, Mrbeefymuscles said:

Hey there. Mario here. Provider from SLC. Him and his husband used to live in Salt Lake City. They have since moved to San Diego. They are big on Only Fans. He is well muscled. You'll want to see how current his level of conditioning is. Pretty sure those pictures are accurate though. However $750 is extremely high. lol. I'd never charge a client that much for an hour! Outrageous! 

That must be why he's charging so much because he's OF "famous". I did look him up and his husband is also insanely attractive. Also, Mr. Muscles, I hope you find yourself in Dallas at some point. 

I know who they are now! He is NOT worth $750 per hour. They are not very attractive. Nice body, but that's it. Big queen. They had a thrupple with a friend of mine. He dumped them for good reason. 

Edited by ptownboy

1 hour ago, Mrbeefymuscles said:

He also said no kissing or oral. What a joke. My friend was in a thrupple with them and he dumped them. 

I've been trying to place the guy because he looks very familiar and then I remembered - he looks like a guy I hired several years ago in San Diego. The guy started advertising there again early this year, albeit with a different profile name. The experience wasn't bad, but it was odd. I think this is the same guy. He was not charging $750 an hour, though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 12:18 PM, rvwnsd said:

I've been trying to place the guy because he looks very familiar and then I remembered - he looks like a guy I hired several years ago in San Diego. The guy started advertising there again early this year, albeit with a different profile name. The experience wasn't bad, but it was odd. I think this is the same guy. He was not charging $750 an hour, though.

Thanks to @Looking4MuscleInSD's new thread, I realized that my statement above is incorrect. Ironaddict is not the guy I hired. Apologies if I led anyone astray.

750/hr is a not an arbitrary number, I think.

It’s merely a few dollars more than what they make in one hour of creating content for sites like OF and JFF. Life is purely virtual in every realm now. This is just one more example of our resignation to accepting avatar stand-ins for real contact. 
Thanks Alexa!