Did my sub get scared? Why do they...

gck333
This topic is 1048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I started looking for subs on Grindr lately (I am dom). Many times we had a such a great connection, but once we talked about getting offline to play, most of them just cut me off.

I don't know whether they got scared of letting a complete stranger take the control, or they were just enjoying the sexting part (some told me they are jerking off with my messages).

Maybe we should meet for lunch first before the play? Please I am so frustrated.

Not just grndr.  Even in the days of aol and IRC more guys that were in the kink rooms were there for a jack off fantasy than playing in real life.   Total time wasters.   Fortunately I have have some good online hookups for kink over the years.

A good kinkier hookup app/website is recon.    Well worth paying for a premium membership just for the search function.

Also a good way to find out who is into kink, since the app will show who has a paid membership.   IME, people who aren't serious about meeting up won't pay a premium membership.

Sexting and meeting IRL are two completely different modes of expression and different people will be into each of them.  If it is your goal to find someone to meet with IRL, then yes, OP, you WOULD be better off asking them to meet for lunch right off the bat.  That way, if meeting IRL isn’t their thing, you’ll know immediately, before you invest a bunch of time and energy into a digital relationship with someone who never plans to actually meet you.

Edited by HoleTrainer

21 hours ago, nycman said:

Welcome to Grindr.

40% fakes.

35% old pics.

24% head games.

1% worth it.

Do the math.

And considering I would only be attracted to about 1% of the guys I see, then I'd have to cope with their attraction factor, likely similar to mine, and gosh, my right hand looks better and better!

right-hand-men-on-a-dark-background-pict

I don't think most Grindr guys are looking for lunch!

Some truth to the stats above - lots of flakes, etc.

But, I am pleasantly surprised that "Daddy Dick" is a thing and lots of younger guys are looking for it.   Dom Top Daddy Dick is nirvana.

I find if I work this vibe (Dom Top Daddy Dick) I get positive responses.

Good luck