New York hotel recs?

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

12 hours ago, dbar123 said:

I spent a few days in NYC a few weeks ago. Stayed at the POD hotel in Times Square at 9th and 42nd. Inexpensive and the room and bathroom was spotless if not a little small. I would definitely stay there again

42nd & 9th. This reminds of the Elk Hotel which used to be there. It was my favorite hotel in NYC. I never stayed there longer than 30 minutes though. NY is not the same without it! 

On 6/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, Luv2play said:

I checked out 60 Soho and not sure I would stay there. Read about 50 reviews and while many were happy, some of the negative ones involved noise till 3am from thumping music and a young crowd. Some critical of room standards which should not be the case when nightly rates are around $400 excluding taxes.

I can only go from my own experience-never had any of those issues, they always give me a high floor and I am given free champagne bottle every time I come, staff are lovely.

• 3 months later...