MasseurinLA

Lohengrin1979

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, jeezifonly said:

Is this charming-foreign-speak for “Don’t expect me to be into you, because I’m probably not”

Im looking on those that take care of themselves, those that would love a massage with magic touch to promote wellness to your body, 

I’ve always interpreted that line as if you don’t look as good as my pictures, don’t bother. Also, his ad is pretty similar to:

https://rentmasseur.com/FitGymnastBtm
Perhaps this is his partner for the 4-hand?  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, starman05 said:

it's too bad we can't all send like $10 or $15 to one of us to take one for the team; then, if he's legit everyone gets a refund and provider gets his 26th great review. 

I’m obsessed with this idea. We need to figure out how to do this. I could provide a venmo?

9 hours ago, JD87 said:

I’m obsessed with this idea. We need to figure out how to do this. I could provide a venmo?

it could be a weekly series like Charlie's Angels only with gay guys going undercover to find the greatest masseur in Los Angeles. 

I'm due for my second MP vax shot in a week; after that settles I'm going to be taking a plunge. I grabbed a few massages at a spa a few a while back after things got a little less scary during the pandemic. But now I'm ready to get a nice soothing massage again. This lack of human connection the last few years has been quite depressing. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...