Unread Content

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only time I've seen that happen was when a post was removed or hidden.   If someone replied to a thread and then decided to hide it, that topic would APPEAR to have no new content.  However it technically does but it's not displayed.

If you're talking about marking the site read and seeing dozens of posts appearing as unread again, I have not seen or been able to replicate it happening.  

37 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

f you're talking about marking the site read and seeing dozens of posts appearing as unread again, I have not seen or been able to replicate it happening.  

That is what I am talking about. I mark the site as read and log out. When I log in back again, sometimes the posts that I know should be read, show as unread in the listing. It happened to me several times.

• 1 month later...

When I click on notifications, all the unread messages gets unhighlighted automatically.  I liked the old system where a notification only gets unhighlighted once it is clicked on individually.  I end up clicking  on notifications I have read already because its hard to decipher  which ones I have read already once I come back to it.