The Penis Extension Clinic

CheckCar
This topic is 1059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

30 minutes ago, CheckCar said:

Stumbled upon this short documentary about penis extension procedures. The finished product looks a bit odd to me.

It’s age-restricted on YouTube, so no preview thumbnail is available. You can access it through the link below, or by searching for “The Penis Extension Clinic” on YouTube

https://youtu.be/8XB72R8bgi4

They should have a reality TV show about this subject! 

15 hours ago, CheckCar said:

Stumbled upon this short documentary about penis extension procedures. The finished product looks a bit odd to me.

It’s age-restricted on YouTube, so no preview thumbnail is available. You can access it through the link below, or by searching for “The Penis Extension Clinic” on YouTube

https://youtu.be/8XB72R8bgi4

I believe the correct medical jargon for the procedure is "a willy wonka"! 🤣 

Edited by KeepItReal

The result of the thickening procedure in that video was horrible. I think the poor guy suffers from some sort of body image disorder, similar to some women who get excessive breasts implants or lip injections but in his case it's the penis. His dick was already big and he could have had much better results by losing weight which can add 1 to 2 inches in length, and for the girth he could have reduced the amount. Not sure that what he had done is reversible, probably too late to make any changes anyways.

Edited by lonely_john

3 hours ago, lonely_john said:

The result of the thickening procedure in that video was horrible. I think the poor guy suffers from some sort of body image disorder, similar to some women who get excessive breasts implants or lip injections but in his case it's the penis. His dick was already big and he could have had much better results by losing weight which can add 1 to 2 inches in length, and for the girth he could have reduced the amount. Not sure that what he had done is reversible, probably too late to make any changes anyways.

I agree. The thickened penis looked bloated and unnatural. I would be afraid to touch it if I were with him. This seems like another cosmetic procedure that preys upon people’s insecurities. 

1 hour ago, CheckCar said:

another cosmetic procedure that preys upon people’s insecurities. 

There are people who do benefit from these procedures but in plastic surgery there are many charlatans.

The most reputed and specialized clinic worldwide is located in Germany and if I recall well, the average range of procedures' cost is $5-7K.

If I was a top, I think I would go there.

Edited by lonely_john