What’s your longest massage session so far?

7829V
This topic is 1076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've done a three hour massage in San Diego several years ago. Very relaxing and therapeutic, but we had to take a break in the middle for half an hour but massage therapist didn't charge me for it.

I’ve never done longer than 90 minutes, which is my current preferred appointment length, but I’ve been tempted to try 2 hours. I don’t think I’d get bored or restless, but I do wonder whether the masseur would get tired and lose his momentum as time went on.

I’ve done 3 hours but it was more like a spa experience (shower, scrub down, hot tub, massage, shower.)

Wow!

90 minutes has been my longest. If it's a good therapeutic massage, I'm out like a light in 10 minutes. I've had to be awoken from a good massage a few times, which is kind of disappointing as if you didn't really feel the massage because you were unconscious for most of it. ?

Wow!

90 minutes has been my longest. If it's a good therapeutic massage, I'm out like a light in 10 minutes. I've had to be awoken from a good massage a few times, which is kind of disappointing as if you didn't really feel the massage because you were unconscious for most of it. ?

I was visiting Sydney back in 2016 and the masseur had this huge place that had its own hot tub (can fit 3-4 people), massage table (with a hole for your package), etc.! It was great and very relaxing! The massage itself was only 90 mins but obviously there was a lot of extra fun in between there. ;)

Always do 90 minutes minimum. My ideal spa session is a 15 minutes quick table shower, 90 minute massage and 30 minutes full body scrub / table shower. Occasionally do 2 hour massages. Have been turned down numerous times by masseurs on 2 hours. Too much for them.

I always enjoyed the 120 minute massage. I found 60 too short and just as I was starting to relax, the 90 minute is over. 120 for me is the perfect time. Can spend a long time 45-90 minutes face down then finish off laying on my back for the rest.

I've had 3 hour sessions AND 4 hour sessions. But strictly therapeutic only. He was real into massage and helping fix bodies. He talked about how he had different stances and ways of leaning into the table and your body that helped him be able to work so long. Definitely had to take a couple pee and water breaks.