Hanson Cain

builder boy
This topic is 1019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always wonder when there is a difference between the info in the stats and in the text: is he 6'7" or 6'8"? Did he grow an inch between the time he wrote the former and the latter? Or is he really 6'5" but trying to exaggerate it, knowing that you will probably be shorter than he is no matter what?

I always wonder when there is a difference between the info in the stats and in the text: is he 6'7" or 6'8"? Did he grow an inch between the time he wrote the former and the latter? Or is he really 6'5" but trying to exaggerate it, knowing that you will probably be shorter than he is no matter what?

6'7" is the max height you can enter in the stats section of a Rentmen ad.

~Boomer~

Great looking guy. Imagine if he had a set of wheels on him to match his upper body how impressive he would be!

Haha, you're mean.

Yeah, I know, some guys just 'skip' leg day.

Btw, his legs look more than ok to me. ?

And I like how masculine he is.

Also ...

very pricy.

How much is pricy?

Would you mind sharing what he quoted you and for how long?

Edited by lonely_john

lots of photos on his personal website. (google his name). there is a peen pic and it doesn’t look to be 9 but the thing with really big/tall guys is it’s hard to tell because it always looks out of proportion.

so is the tat on his chest:

a. his girlfriend

b. his mom

c. madonna?

Haha, you're mean.

Yeah, I know, some guys just 'skip' leg day.

Btw, his legs look more than ok to me. ?

And I like how masculine he is.

Also ...

Mean? I complimented the man for christ's sake. Just because I pointed out the obvious I am mean? Give me a break!

He told me 1k and then another account $400. I remember his old ad had bad reviews as Kaid.

Yes!! Thanks for that I knew that I remembered another thread about him with some bad/mediocre comments about him and recall that he was flaky as well

But still very pretty to look at ?

He told me 1k and then another account $400. I remember his old ad had bad reviews as Kaid.

Well you wrote about seeing him twice in a week and was encouraging..... What rate did you pay?

He recently quoted me $400 for just muscle worship. Our first session he was more interactive and I paid over $700.

He mentioned he no longer does this anymore so all he will be able to do is muscle worship. I was bothered because I saw him last year and he was pretty open. I am not sure what happened. Could be his Only Fans?

I didn't remember the previous thread. He's really hot but too many red flags now:

• Previous profile with very negative reviews and shut-down.
  • New profile with a name change.
  • Orientation: Ask Me.
  • Position: Ask Me.
  • I Am Into: Nada.
  • Safe/bb: Nada.
  • Rate: $400+ for mostly muscle worship?

If his OF doesn't show him banging any girls there is a chance that he's not straight but just a muscular bottom or the steroids are already messing with his balls and capacity to be sexually functional. If so, it might be the reason why there's not a single dick pic.

Edited by lonely_john