Clients - have you ever cut a session very short....

Smurof
This topic is 1096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have never personally ended an appointment early but one of my first hires did. I booked for two hours but he left after approx one when I came. We cuddled for a little bit after that but he wasn't really interested in talking much which I like. I paid for the two hours but regretted not keeping a portion of the second hour I didn't get. I was so new to this I didn't think much about it. He did what I asked in bed but I felt cheated. It was weird because we had a couple of good phone conversations before the session.

Only one or two initial disappointments when the door opened. I remember feeling really sorry for one guy who lived in an average apartment and was only average-looking, despite the tantalizing ad pictures. Another dude may've seemed down on his luck and I proceeded with the meeting.

While I recognised him, I was kind of on auto-pilot from the surprise, and invited him in. I apologised, said it wouldn’t be a good idea to keep the appointment, he agreed, we shook hands, and he left. The fellow at the agency had a good laugh when I told him why I cancelled lol

Yes, he stayed on at the job, and was actually a great employee.

Whew! Did his good looks help him get that job during the interview??? hehe j/k Before this pandemic I recall one of my gay coworkers loved helping HR campus recruiting visiting his alma mater and interviewing candidates for summer internships in NYC. At that level all of them have similar resumes (sports/clubs/studies) and it's almost hard to pick one but he admits being goodlooking and articulate helps!