Maxjust in LA, any 411?

glutes
This topic is 940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His pictures are awfully pretty and his lips look very kissable (though he doesn't list kissing). Anyone with experience?

He's got quite a set a glutes...

He was in LA earlier today, then coming to SF. Now he lists in Houston.

Hmmmmmm

In other words, he's probably testing markets to see whether it would be worthwhile for him to travel by claiming to be somewhere he isn't. Or maybe he's a flight attendant who had a layover in San Francisco for a long enough period to have a client or two.

In other words, he's probably testing markets to see whether it would be worthwhile for him to travel by claiming to be somewhere he isn't.

My point, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for pointing that out.  When I had checked his ad about a week ago, that photo was not there.  There were quite a number of locked photos which now appear to have been unlocked.   This must have been one of them.  So the only question is whether that's really his ass or has the photo been photo shopped.  Anyone with personal experience to report?

1 hour ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Thanks for pointing that out.  When I had checked his ad about a week ago, that photo was not there.  There were quite a number of locked photos which now appear to have been unlocked.   This must have been one of them.  So the only question is whether that's really his ass or has the photo been photo shopped.  Anyone with personal experience to report?

Not sure if it's photoshopped or not, but damn does that ass look so perfect. I'd love it sitting on my face 😈