Time Square Men’s Spa TSMS

sessregny

On 3/21/2023 at 5:24 PM, Tycot10 said:

I cannot stand up selling and talking tips in the middle of the massage

You're probably in the wrong place. Seems a little naive to me. I've never been to one of these Asian "spa" places, but if the guys are doing HE, and charging for it, via tip or otherwise, it's illegal. If the illegal activity is as blatant as described in some of these threads, then I would suspect that owner pressure is behind it. Sounds like an old-fashioned brothel experience disguised as a spa, and those places have always been run mafia style. This tipping business should not be thought of or compared to traditional spa tipping. This 40-100% upsell is a whole other animal. I would imagine there is some kind of punishment if the HE service fails to be acquired. That might explain why the massuer turns unhappy immediately when his tip list is rejected.

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2023 at 11:02 AM, d.anders said:

You're probably in the wrong place. Seems a little naive to me. I've never been to one of these Asian "spa" places, but if the guys are doing HE, and charging for it, via tip or otherwise, it's illegal. If the illegal activity is as blatant as described in some of these threads, then I would suspect that owner pressure is behind it. Sounds like an old-fashioned brothel experience disguised as a spa, and those places have always been run mafia style. This tipping business should not be thought of or compared to traditional spa tipping. This 40-100% upsell is a whole other animal. I would imagine there is some kind of punishment if the HE service fails to be acquired. That might explain why the massuer turns unhappy immediately when his tip list is rejected.

If you are writing a post like this on this message board, you are the one who is naive. I mean really, what's with all the pearl clutching? OMG "it's illegal"!!!🤣

Let's take a generic mens spa. You get a great massage, and then the masseur works hard so you will leave happy. In his experience, that hard work is rarely rewarded with a good tip. People can be cheap. So he inquires what they want and tries to get them to tip appropriately. I see nothing wrong with that. He is not really upselling, he is just finding out how hard he should work. All hypothetical of course.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 2:10 PM, ziggyyy1994 said:

Ive had Jimmy and Philip before but I’m eyeing this other Asian masseur, young looking average build. Anyone know his name?

Iggy? Horace? You don't give us much to go by. Maybe it's ziggyyy?

On 3/4/2024 at 9:09 AM, urbanfetish said:

what's with all the pearl clutching?

I don't know what pearl clutching is. I'm an old guy, and I don't wear jewelry.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:09 AM, urbanfetish said:

OMG "it's illegal"!!!

I'm not the one who wrote OMG, and nor did I use 3 !!! after the word illegal. I was simply stating a fact. Some guys here talk about "tipping" as if they are dining at Luger's. Some guys talk about Asian-owned men's spas as if they're visiting a Four Seasons Hotel. It's silly, and naive.

On 3/19/2024 at 10:55 AM, d.anders said:

I don't know what pearl clutching is. I'm an old guy, and I don't wear jewelry.

I'm not the one who wrote OMG, and nor did I use 3 !!! after the word illegal. I was simply stating a fact. Some guys here talk about "tipping" as if they are dining at Luger's. Some guys talk about Asian-owned men's spas as if they're visiting a Four Seasons Hotel. It's silly, and naive.

You are either extremely naive or delusional. 🙄

• 1 month later...