Time Square Men’s Spa TSMS

sessregny

Hey ladies and gents!

I’m on a budget so I can’t can have an out all, and I was thinking of going to Time Square Men’s Spa tsms, who do you recommend? I’m looking for someone who has strong has and knows what it means by deep pressure. It wouldn’t hurt if he has the body, face, and package to boot.

Lastly, can you call in advance to reserve a time and masseur?

wish me luck and Toodles!

• 8 months later...

Yesterday went to TSMS and had Mario work on me.  There didn't seem to be any other masseurs there at the time.  He is tall and asian.  Friendly guy, had some skills/training.  Left a bit more relaxed and happy.  Probably wouldn't repeat with him since he spent the majority of time on my back.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, qwguy said:

Hey all - curious to know - has anyone ever call TSMS (or any Men's Spa in NY) and requested a muscular masseur? Do the owners/managers try to fulfill the request?

Yes, you will find that some are more wiling thsn others to describe ethnicities and choices but you certainly can call and ask. Good Luck!

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Njguy2 said:

Does any one have information as to who is on the Roster at TSMS these days?

You went there in January. Why not phone them and say you want to visit again before the end of the year? Ask them if Mario is still there, and then ask who else is available for the coming week. I'm sure they'll want your repeat business.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got a massage from Alven . Very good technique and a nice transaction into sensual . I expected him to be more muscular so my connection/vibe was somewhat limited . I could tell he was too tired for 90min so we did 60. I tipped him in advance 200% of service just to let him know I wasn’t going to be cheap . (I am always afraid that they might ask for a tip in the middle of the massage ). I got what I needed to help unwind after a long flight and I will see Alven (Malaysian ) again. On my way out I saw another masseur called Tony (older Asian in good shape with a serious face). I might want to try him . If anyone has any info on him please pm me. Thank you .

• 2 weeks later...

I went last evening scheduled for Alven.  Was told not available he left  got Tony  never again so boring mechanical   He shorted me 15mins     Then when I left I saw Alven come out of a room    If a next time I walk out if they try the bait and switch. Just say he’s busy when I make the appointment  I’m taking it as a lesson with all the shit going on in the world. 

1 hour ago, deepplease said:

I went last evening scheduled for Alven.  Was told not available he left  got Tony  never again so boring mechanical   He shorted me 15mins     Then when I left I saw Alven come out of a room    If a next time I walk out if they try the bait and switch. Just say he’s busy when I make the appointment  I’m taking it as a lesson with all the shit going on in the world. 

It's become bad there, so sad, used to be good place....🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, deepplease said:

They knew Alven was busy when you called but told you to come anyway hoping you would accept someone else.  They told you he left, then you see him.  Deceptive business practices!  That's how a place loses all credibility.  They should be careful with all the competition in town now.  

• 3 weeks later...