RIP Guy Fawkes/daddy

Cooper

March 26th  will mark the 3rd Anniversary of daddy/ @Guy Fawkes passing. I was just reading through the numerous tributes posted in this thread and reflecting on the contributions each one of you have made to keep his memory alive.

When @HooBoy passed @Guy Fawkes took control and worked tirelessly to keep the site going. Unable to purchase it he created a new site and transferred all our posts and reviews to the new one. We were all so appreciative for this as it kept our community together. When daddy suddenly passed I thought this was the end  but, fortunately, contacts were made and daddy’s labor of love continues through all our eyes. 

Cheers to daddy! I truly enjoyed my years working along side with him and I’m certain he’d be so pleased knowing the site he created is still up and running! 🥂 🍾 

Thanks to all the supportive members who stuck around to watch as the show must go on! 

RIP my old friend. 🙏

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

“You only live twice” the James Bond title theme isn’t the usual saying.  It’s actually “You only die twice, once in real life, and a second time your name/memory is invoked for the final time.” May both Hooboy and Guy Fawkes live on through this site for many years to come.  

I too have found community here - a digital replacement for the neighborhood gay bar that seems to get harder and harder to find.  A place where men of all ages and background can share in common experiences and lean on each for support.  

Edited by BeamerBikes