PV Q1 2021

V-Vhitner
This topic is 1117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@Vegas_nw1982 Did you hire? Care to share for us homebound horny men?

I did hire two "regulars" that I've hired before. One through Rentmen, one through Grindr. I also found more guys on Grindr, but I didn't follow through. A week simply was not enough time for me.

Also had fun at two new (to me) massage parlors I hadn't tried before.

I enjoyed the three strip clubs that were open. There were very few patrons in each establishment. Multiple times I had three or more dancers competing for my attention and taking care of me in the public areas of the strip clubs. It helps that tipping them each $500 pesos (only $25 US) kept them happy for multiple songs.

The real highlight of my trip was the great drag queens Miss Conception, Sutton Lee Seymour, and Hedda Lettuce. Check them out if you go soon, before they close again!

I did hire two "regulars" that I've hired before. One through Rentmen, one through Grindr. I also found more guys on Grindr, but I didn't follow through. A week simply was not enough time for me.

Also had fun at two new (to me) massage parlors I hadn't tried before.

I enjoyed the three strip clubs that were open. There were very few patrons in each establishment. Multiple times I had three or more dancers competing for my attention and taking care of me in the public areas of the strip clubs. It helps that tipping them each $500 pesos (only $25 US) kept them happy for multiple songs.

The real highlight of my trip was the great drag queens Miss Conception, Sutton Lee Seymour, and Hedda Lettuce. Check them out if you go soon, before they close again!

Which massage parlors? I've never had any luck in PV.

I also heard they expect another shut down soon for about 2 weeks. Was planning to go last week of March.

Which massage parlors? I've never had any luck in PV.

I also heard they expect another shut down soon for about 2 weeks. Was planning to go last week of March.

I enjoyed Coral Spa near Playa Los Muertos and Hamam Turkish Bath below Spartacus Bathhouse, although had to have reservations days in advance for Hamam Turkish Bath.

I enjoyed Coral Spa near Playa Los Muertos and Hamam Turkish Bath below Spartacus Bathhouse, although had to have reservations days in advance for Hamam Turkish Bath.

I went to the Hammam last time I was in PV and got a really hot guy, but no enjoyment just they longest bath ever and 2 oreos. I'll try Coral Spa on my next trip.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to PV again in late April as well.

When I was in PV in February, every establishment had pads to clean your shoes before entering, and almost everyone had a mask around their chin. I saw some cabaret shows which were moved outdoors and/or had reduced capacity. The strip clubs and gay bars were a little less crowded, but no masks. My theory is consuming alcohol must kill the germs.

I just cancelled my April PV trip. Deaths have topped 200K (likely much higher), Torurist cities have been particularly hard hit due to tourism. They started vaccinations then ran into a supply chain issue. I don't know if vaccinations have resumed. From social media there's little compliance to social distancing and mask wearing. As their going into the rainy season I image it'll get worse before it gets better.

I'll rebook for November.

https://wtmj.com/national/2021/03/25/mexico-tops-200000-covid-19-deaths-but-real-toll-is-higher-2/

I just cancelled my April PV trip.

I'll rebook for November.

Smart move. It's not a good time to travel to PV (or Florida...or anywhere else for that matter). COVID seems out of control in many places right now. I travel a whole lot normally yet have not been out of my state since Feb 2020. I don't plan on going anywhere (even in the US) until COVID cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are way down....and vaccinations are way up. I assume that is at least three months off.