Sirius, Fighting the Annual Costs

rocky
This topic is 1169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that I can turn on SiriusXM anywhere I'm driving (very rural areas) and get very reliable reception and a huge variety of music, comedy, news - and no commercials (on the music channels) - is worth some bank......

but I'm still going to haggle at the next renewal!!!

I agree. On a roadtrip to Philly, i turned on Sirius and Beethoven's Pastoral was playing on Symphony Hall and I just knew it would be a very pleasant drive. Also enjoy it on Alexa at home.

the fact that I can turn on SiriusXM anywhere I'm driving (very rural areas) and get very reliable reception and a huge variety of music, comedy, news - and no commercials (on the music channels) - is worth some bank......

but I'm still going to haggle at the next renewal!!!

I agree. On a roadtrip to Philly, i turned on Sirius and Beethoven's Pastoral was playing on Symphony Hall and I just knew it would be a very pleasant drive. Also enjoy it on Alexa at home.