Top 3 to 5 Providers You've Seen, Who Are Still Active

Dwalker

• 2 months later...

Great choices, @Dwalker! The first link didn’t work for me - does he have an ad?

Just curious, is it just me or didn’t Dino used to have face pics with his public pics? ?

I don't ever remember seeing his face in the public pics. I have seen it since he sent me access to the private ones. Handsome guy.

I don't ever remember seeing his face in the public pics. I have seen it since he sent me access to the private ones. Handsome guy.

You’re probably right - his second pic just had me thinking “didn’t he used to show his face”?

Who knows! Maybe I saw it somewhere else ??‍♂️

Obviously a lot of guys here with great reviews. But wondering who people would say their top of 3 to 5 of all time are — particularly among those who haven't retired/stopped but anyone applies — and why, if you want to add.

Mine would be:

1. ToddGunn

2. AlxWard

3. DinoLuca

4. Gapin

5. Cade_Maddox

I agree wholeheartedly with AlxWard being on this list.

Great choices, @Dwalker! The first link didn’t work for me - does he have an ad?

Just curious, is it just me or didn’t Dino used to have face pics with his public pics? ?

Ah I think he's gotten rid of it. He's on Twitter here.

Edited by Dwalker

I got him for $165 when he was still with Jason Sparks. Then for $200 the first time he was on his own. Lucky me

Then he changed his hourly rate to $1,000.

Damn! How have I missed this gent?! Of course, his ad is now expired - here’s hoping he comes back ??

"here’s hoping he comes back" with a reasonable rate.

Cade. 1000.00 and hour ?? Hmmmmm ???

OMFG! Just checked his Instagram and his face was as smooth as a baby's bottom! This one was posted 4w ago. If you can look past the Chiclets veneer, that is a face that's worth a thousand bucks!

If anyone can confirm this is his current looks, I will have to break my piggy bank for a session with him!

ESZLN92.jpg

OMFG! Just checked his Instagram and his face was as smooth as a baby's bottom! This one was posted 4w ago. If you can look past the Chiclets veneer, that is a face that's worth a thousand bucks!

If anyone can confirm this is his current looks, I will have to break my piggy bank for a session with him!

ESZLN92.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that was several years ago. He's much more muscular (possibly 'roided) these days.....

ESZLN92.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that was several years ago. He's much more muscular (possibly 'roided) these days.....