Any of you ever had a good experience with a home warranty company?

This topic is 1135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry but I don't remember. I think they were located in South Florida. I was very skeptical with the $100 service fee. I called about all three at one time 2 weeks before it expired. they said one fee for all appliances. They owned 2 companies AHS sounds familiar. The repairman who came out was very cool.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember I had the option of fixing the fridge or they would just credit me if I bought a new one. Then if u buy energy star appliances the state will often give u a rebate or throw u 100 to take the fridge away. Ps. I've never heard of a home warranty to cover garage doors or roofs for that matter

Edited by Deadlift1

I have a Costco credit card, which has its own extra warranty on any appliance I purchase with it, from any store. I had a dishwasher needing some repairs less than 3 years after it was installed. Costco credit card reimbursed me the full cost of the plumber I chose.

Other than that, when an appliance reaches the end of its useful life, I just buy a new one. No home warranty.

• 2 months later...