SpainBrothers

tallandark

• 1 year later...

My husband and I hired them for a couple's erotic massage. They clearly found my husband more attractive than me and it was a real bummer. The massage skills were mediocre, they were both a bit heavier (probably due to COVID), but the worst part was there was times when they had three hands on my husband and one on me. I never received as much attention. Just a bad vibe for working with a couple. 

45 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

They clearly found my husband more attractive than me and it was a real bummer.…Just a bad vibe for working with a couple. 

I mean no disrespect @KensingtonHomo but that’s perhaps inevitable when you hire a couple of guys for some group action.

Years ago I had a boyfriend  who was a gym-god, and I occasionally hired guys for a 3some or fourgy to spice things up. When I made the arrangements, I’d mention that my boyfriend was very hot, and that I was older but with a very nice cock and a thick wallet so I wanted equal attention. The guys often chuckled but I was never neglected. 

4 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

I mean no disrespect @KensingtonHomo but that’s perhaps inevitable when you hire a couple of guys for some group action.

Years ago I had a boyfriend  who was a gym-god, and I occasionally hired guys for a 3some or fourgy to spice things up. When I made the arrangements, I’d mention that my boyfriend was very hot, and that I was older but with a very nice cock and a thick wallet so I wanted equal attention. The guys often chuckled but I was never neglected. 

I'm younger than my husband but he is fitter. I'm sure it's difficult for a provider or providers to ensure they are given 50/50 equal attention. And I don't expect that. It was just SO obvious in this case that we would not repeat. Funnily enough, it was my idea. 

5 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Thanks MscleLovr, for being candid and for describing your pre-meetup strategy. I am in exactly the same situation; lucky enough to have a drop-dead gorgeous super hot twunk as a sugar baby, and after two years we're looking to spice things up. I will memorize your line! 

BTW ... anyone know a hot masseur in the Boston area who might be a good choice for this kind of scene?

• 3 months later...