2nd System Upgrade Failed

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes... Had to restore from backup... Now you why the slow down at 1am is important...

When I get up, I'll be working on the ratings which somehow have gone south.

The good news is that the Thumps Up icons appear to be back including the orange 2021 icon.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

If you just leave it as the question mark and then refresh the page, you'll find it shows up correctly. Looking at the problem.

The thumbs up button is back, but when you press it, it shows the question mark as the symbol next to the number of comments, and if you hit "remove," it simply lowers the number but keeps the question mark for all the responses.

thank you @Guy Fawkes for all the hard work on this - and am loving the orange thumbs up!

How I grieve for the forum participants who did not get a chance to experience the genius of my postings before they were lost! :eek:???

have seen most of the postings from the last 2 days, but where were the genius ones - did I miss 'em? ???✌

• 2 months later...