Asian Masseurs in Palm Springs

Massagefreak
This topic is 1208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Zac" is described as a "professional massage therapist CMT" with "7 years experience," but he looks about 16 years old. Where are they arriving from, and why to Palm Springs? Their mapped addresses are both at shopping centers across the street from motels, which are supposed to be closed right now to anyone but essential workers. There are several Asian massage places near one of the shopping centers, but they may be closed, too. If you call, you may be told that they can't do in-calls and will have to come to you. Everything about this sounds fishy.

Edited by Charlie

Yes, I use this forum to get good information about masseurs. My post was asking for any reviews or experiences. But by the type of responses, It didn't seem like I was going to get any real answers. Instead the focus was on their photos styles and the mention of pimping and hostages was thrown in. That isn't fair for the masseurs who are probably trying to make a living or maybe they just didn't have time to set up the high fashion photo shoot. Sometimes cell phones are just whats needed.

I actually met with one of the Masseurs and I was very pleased with his professionalism and skills.

Wow! These certainly send up several red flags. South California has some of the highest incidence rates of human trafficking in the US (per U.S. National Human Trafficking hotline). To blow it off as not being a high fashion photo shoot is... alarming.

Second, Palm Spring governor has publicly called the end of exploitation of these minorities in a pandemic (Per her Press Release). AT BEST this is a spa that is trying to get around the mandatory closures by out-calling these poor guys - at worst this is actual human trafficking.

Third, California hospitals are over 100% capacity - it's not longer about taking precautions during these activities - it's taking personal responsibility by amending your behavior. This is a pandemic, with real people dying. We can’t solve a pandemic on the backs of a few, while others disregard their personal responsibility by calling it personal choice.

Overall, I wouldn't touch these guys with @big dale 's pol... ER a 10-foot pole.