Therapeutic to erotic

Occasional Viewer
This topic is 1150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Anyone have masseurs who were purely therapeutic who have started offering erotic services? I’ve had two experiences recently and am curious if I’m not alone.

Nice! I'd be open to experiencing that. Do you mind sharing via PM? Thank you.

Anyone have masseurs who were purely therapeutic who have started offering erotic services? I’ve had two experiences recently and am curious if I’m not alone.

The providers may actually want the publicity. Could you post links here for everyone to see? If not, I’ll take a PM please.

Clarification:

Did the providers specifically offer the erotic services? (i.e. a disclaimer prior to the massage, informing you that there are erotic options available), or was this a situation, where your expectations were the same as they’ve always been, and turned erotic, to your surprise?

This is an important question, as both situations kinda lean towards the idea, that these erotic services were established for YOU, and not to be shared publicly. Hence, YMMV....

Edited by Monarchy79

Hey man not to add to the pile but I’d love to talk about this on PM too

Has happened to me. I don’t want to share names but it was very shocking that after 7 years, we finally played. I’ve wanted more but kept going back because massage was worth it. Totally unexpected and hope there is more to come.

I love it when this happens! Where you usually just go for the massage aspect of it because they are skilled and you really just want a massage anyway, but you get surprised with an unexpected happy ending from someone who’s never given you one. It’s always the mystery of how much farther one can go that keeps me repeating with my favorite masseurs. As a repeat customer, anything more than what I already am used to is a welcomed bonus. The physical and mental benefit of the massage, plus the fun unknown, keep me excited to get massages!

I did go in for what I anticipated a therapeutic massage at a boutique hotel in Cancun that progressed the the pleasantly erotic. Made me book a second at end of my stay

It happened to me on a beach (partly covered, inside a big tent) in Tulum at dusk. Wow, unexpected and superhot!

Has happened to me. I don’t want to share names but it was very shocking that after 7 years, we finally played. I’ve wanted more but kept going back because massage was worth it. Totally unexpected and hope there is more to come.

Been in a similar situation and have always hoped for it to go there. What led to your experience? Did you make a move or something?

Been in a similar situation and have always hoped for it to go there. What led to your experience? Did you make a move or something?

I haven’t been subtle about wanting more but over the years I figured it wouldn’t happen so besides “standing at attention” when I flipped over on my back there was nothing more to do. This time I was different. When I flipped over, he was shirtless as always, but as he started massaging my arms he put my hand on his chest. He then opened his mouth and sucked a finger. Not sure what led to this but that’s when I knew I had to take control. Before I knew it, he was sucking me and soon after begging to sit on it... we didn’t talk about it after wards and I won’t ask for anything more than a massage next time. Maybe a one and done but who knows?

Edited by Michael PhD

Before you know it, he was sucking me and soon after begging to sit on it... we didn’t talk about it after wards and I won’t ask for anything more than a massage next time. Maybe a one and done but who knows?

Clearly you now have some options.

When this happened to me a few years ago, I sent a follow up text thanking him for the great session. I also added some extra cheddar to his rate to show appreciation. Then the ball is in his court! ?