COVID/Christmas/Hiring

Snbrd
This topic is 1216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just adjusting hiring for Christmas? I still haven’t hired since February. Lol

No hiring until the vaccine - which is cuming.........hummmm!

Homo alone for Christmas and NYE this year. Won't hire until I get vaccinated, but hopefully that's going to happen before the year ends (at least the first dose). I'll have to celebrate after I get my 2nd dose!

...same as the above. I haven't hired since last February and more than likely will not until after I've taken the vaccine. For Thanksgiving, a good woman friend of mine prepared a fabulous dinner, placed mine into ceramic containers, and invited me to pick it up. The food was mighty delicious and quite appetizing.

For some 50+ years, I've visited my first cousin and family for Christmas. She's devastated that I will not be part of these always fabulous festivities this year. In fact, none of her immediate family will be around either. She rang me yesterday and told me that this year she's sending me a cheque.

I went out for a while, and when I was en route to my townhouse, a cute delivery man was in front of my door holding a beautiful floral arrangement from her. I pleasantly yelled out that he could leave it in front of the door. He did and walked away. While he continued to walk, he looked back and gave a shrug of sorts. Well, during the evening it dawned on me that he might have come from another delivery source. A few hours ago I rang the florist to inquire about their delivery personnel. My question was answered, and afterward, I wrote a warmly-phrased greeting card for the young delivery man and included a gratuity. The guy (son of the owner) should be surprised tomorrow.

For the 25th of December, I ordered two Christmas dinners yesterday from one of my favorite restaurants. I'll enjoy one on the day itself and the other later. I plan to overdose on NBA Basketball games on television and later watch Ma Rainey... on Netflix.

This year will require a lot of adapting. I'm up to it!

Perhaps you are! Please let us know how it goes and report any unusual sequelae.

The vaccine was strangely painless. No pain going in and no soreness whatsoever. I received a card to document the immunization, and have registered, as recommended, to a website vsafe.cdc.gov which documents my immunizations for Covid-19. The first dose, at least, was one of the most painless and easy immunizations I've ever had. I wouldn't even know I had it. I suspect that in the future, say after July 1st, you'll need one of these to travel by air, especially internationally:

Covid-Record-top.jpg

Covid-Record-bottom.jpg

I been hiring and haven’t had any problem with it , at beginning was scared ; by the summer started having fun my regular , still having fun and been tested negative PCR and Igg .

Immune system is an intelligent system I guess it depends on your perception and beliefs .

Things weren't so bad in the summer, but at this time, the virus is going gang-busters in most parts of the US. Hiring is extremely risky unless your IgG levels are positive (meaning you're protected). While certain groups are obviously more at risk to be hospitalized or die, there have been young people dying as well. It doesn't matter what you "perceive" or "believe." And if you think the immune system doesn't often over-react (or under-react) to certain infections, think again.

I saw my last provider on Thanksgiving Day. I'm all set to see my next provider on Christmas Day.

grimacing-face_1f62c.png

Don't complain in the new year if you find yourself going to the hospital only to find out there are no beds, and you'll be treated outside in a tent. I hope you're at least young and in good shape physically.... Good luck!

revolver-single-bullet.jpg

Don't complain in the new year if you find yourself going to the hospital only to find out there are no beds, and you'll be treated outside in a tent. I hope you're at least young and in good shape physically.... Good luck!

I insist we use positions that keep our mouths six feet apart. That means a lot of doggie style; that position where his foot is on my head as he fucks me sideways; and, reverse pile drive where my head is on the floor and ass is in the air and he's standing facing away from me while drilling my hole. Safety first

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

I insist we use positions that keep our mouths six feet apart. That means a lot of doggie style; that position where his foot is on my head as he fucks me sideways; and, reverse pile drive where my head is on the floor and ass is in the air and he's standing facing away from me while drilling my hole. Safety first

Assuming you're serious, this will not protect you if you're indoors. Now if you're outdoors in a climate where that can be done in the northern Winter, then you'd probably be fairly safe.

TMI!

Assuming you're serious, this will not protect you if you're indoors. Now if you're outdoors in a climate where that can be done in the northern Winter, then you'd probably be fairly safe.

In all seriousness, I haven't kissed anyone since February and I can't believe how much I miss it. I've cut down my fun, but still want to treat myself for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays by hiring a hot guy. I've already had my bout with the Wu Flu in October which gives me a little more confidence to travel. I still obey all mask orders and separation requirements outside of the bedroom.

The sex positions mentioned above make it safer sex, not safe sex, but that's inherent with all sex.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

In all seriousness, I haven't kissed anyone since February and I can't believe how much I miss it. I've cut down my fun, but still want to treat myself for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I've already had my bout with the Wu Flu in October which gives me a little more confidence to travel. I still obey all mask orders and separation requirements outside of the bedroom.

The sex positions mentioned above make it safer sex, not safe sex, but that's inherent with all sex.

Oh, OK. If you had what Trump called the Kung Flu in October, then go at it. Re-infections are incredibly rare.

I've met with Alain Deberry (retired) DolphB (doesn't currently look like his profile pictures) BeautifulKeith (huge physique very nice guy)

It's pretty slim pickens right now down here.....hard to convince Philadelphia guys to travel to AC

Is beautiful Keith gay or gay for pay? I love his personality in his wrestling videos.

• 1 month later...