Could you also teach an instrument, such as drums?

endorphinfun
This topic is 1262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wondering if any 'scorts also happen to be proficient enough at any instrument to give lessons to rank beginners, or even intermediate or advanced players.

Drummers/drums, piano, recorder, cello, guitar, singing, whatever.

My thought is, if there is enough response, this could become a sticky thread which clients who want lessons could use as a central resource.

(Or if you know of another thread or location that already serves this purpose, let us know!)

Also since there are zero legal issues anywhere in the first world with teaching an instrument via zoom/skype/whatever while being shirtless / wearing only underwear or speedos or a wrestling singlet or whatever 'scorts could be more open with their pricing structure, and also offer smaller time increments so maybe poorer clients could also be included.

12928262_1129776400377029_3464010687172363661_n.png?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=fF8SflpVrP0AX9Tyjjw&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=c479ed5b4e96e00bc275b31edf2ba20a&oe=5FD5F53C

• 2 weeks later...

Dirk Caber is an excellent tuba player. He used to Play in the gay concert band in NYC about 15 years ago. Why not learn the tube or sousaphone from him and he also played another really odd and unusual other low brass instrument. He had a very quirky personality. A bit on the spectrum.

Not the answer you’re seeking, but I’ve had client here and there play me songs on Keyboard. Crash course lessons on music.

My most recent was a friend of mine who played a couple of songs on the guitar ? while me and another friend fucked to the music ? A good way to practice getting comfortable in front of others for video shoots