Any Other Muscle Addicts

BeefyDude

22 hours ago, purplekow said:

Really it is sung as:   Put them back the way they wuz.  And you can't overlook Cindy Williams as a member of the wives chorus. She is Luke's wife, Luke is the one on the extreme left.  Also my personal favorite.  

I looked at IMDB, and it didn't list Cindy Williams as being in the cast. Her 1st performance listed was in 1970. This movie was from 1959. Of course sometimes IMDB is wrong, but is it possible you really meant Valerie Harper? 

And pardon my not understand the modifier-but was it Luke or his wife that was your favorite? 

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

IMG_3042.thumb.jpeg.c32b7fce6c684c3ace43164a759f2257.jpegIMG_3046.thumb.jpeg.69692b1fdc17fb90e27e984aca7d0149.jpeg

These were taken this morning 10/11/23... I'm exactly one week from my target 🎯 date. I've never felt better in my life! This has been a nice long 90 day prep so I was able to cruise into condition rather than crash into it,not having to rush things and not having to resort to extreme measures 🙌🏽🙏🏽

Edited by Vin_Marco

6 hours ago, Gar1eth said:

I looked at IMDB, and it didn't list Cindy Williams as being in the cast. Her 1st performance listed was in 1970. This movie was from 1959. Of course sometimes IMDB is wrong, but is it possible you really meant Valerie Harper? 

And pardon my not understand the modifier-but was it Luke or his wife that was your favorite? 

Gman

You are correct it was Valerie Harper.  I thought that was the case but when I looked at the clip it really did look like Cindy Williams.  And Luke was my favorite of the men.  I really did not have a favorite among the ladies, in fact until you mentioned it, I never noticed there were ladies in the scene.  

6 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

IMG_3042.thumb.jpeg.c32b7fce6c684c3ace43164a759f2257.jpegIMG_3046.thumb.jpeg.69692b1fdc17fb90e27e984aca7d0149.jpeg

These were taken this morning 10/11/23... I'm exactly one week from my target 🎯 date. I've never felt better in my life! This has been a nice long 90 day prep so I was able to cruise into condition rather than crash into it,not having to rush things and not having to resort to extreme measures 🙌🏽🙏🏽

Mmm, those nipples!  Leg muscles are looking remarkable.

35 minutes ago, Brock O said:

I wish there were more!  How do we get more well-muscled providers to contribute new material here?

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.... remember,  I used to photograph my fellow meat heads for a living and often times required patience and hand holding 😂

Edited by Vin_Marco

13 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.... remember,  I used to photograph my fellow meat heads for a living and often times required patience and hand holding 😂

there is nothing like a man with major muscles who is in his late 30;s-40's and those muscle thighs and all those beings. makes me nuts 

2 minutes ago, Whatsupandstuff said:

there is nothing like a man with major muscles who is in his late 30;s-40's and those muscle thighs and all those beings. makes me nuts 

Thank you? I think 🤔 😂

2 minutes ago, Whatsupandstuff said:

Thats exactly what Im talking about. Makes me crazy

I'm gonna toot my own horn here and say that my legs are incredibly strong and no joke 😉😎

IMG_2102.jpeg

Just now, TorontoDrew said:

We obviously need a @Vin_Marcoappreciation thread.

You're very kind to say that, but there's no need...  I've genuinely enjoyed participating and reading the comments 🙂  

1 minute ago, Gar1eth said:

Oiii-If only I still had a career and you had been versatile!!

I suspect you are a top as well, creating a "stalemate" scenario, literally 🙂 🤣