GYMNASTKID

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin7402

H

Hot looking guy but the onlyfans is a joke. All videos are extra. Prices average 30-40 dollars a pop

I don't sub to many onlyfans, but that's an immediate unsub from me, if I'm already paying for something I'm not going to pay again for a video.

Just want to chime in re: his OF.

I agree it’s a total waste of money. It’s all him, all about him and that’s it. No “guest stars” (so to speak), and, as others have said, videos are extra and even they have one participant, if you catch my drift.

I remember feeling cheated too. Couldn’t unsubscribe fast enough.

He's as bad as gay-baiting straight guys with OF, perhaps worse because at least some straight guys show actually nudity and (straight) sex! ?

I'm surprised he hasn't been able to secure a sugar daddy of enough means yet - that tends to be the preferred route for IG bait/switch guys like him. All the more reason to avoid with a 10ft pole (that and him being from Long Island ?).

[MEDIA=giphy]teiEDj7iKHYLC[/MEDIA]

Edited by curiousbynature12

He's as bad as gay-baiting straight guys with OF, perhaps worse because at least some straight guys show actually nudity and (straight) sex! ?

I'm surprised he hasn't been able to secure a sugar daddy of enough means yet - that tends to be the preferred route for IG bait/switch guys like him. All the more reason to avoid with a 10ft pole (that and him being from Long Island ?).

I as agreeing with your post until thelast comment.....Have an issue with Long Island guys???

As a huge fan and current regular client of a Long Island guy, I cannot agree with this.

I as agreeing with your post until thelast comment.....Have an issue with Long Island guys???

There is a very specific vibe I get from certain guys from Long Island that I have also gotten from guys from certain places in the South...or Boston. But I'm not saying ALL Long Island guys are like that, I've met some cool guys from there as well.