GYMNASTKID

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always had a fantasy of hiring a totally straight muscle stud to fuck the living bejesus outta a hot smooth ass like that. The way a gymnast can do the splits and open his legs while the breeder is now so turned on thrusting like a bucking bronco is beyond hot to me!! imagine joey sullivan dominating that ass and pounding away with his ginormous ass pounding away...whew!!

Edited by Gymowner

He is spectacular looking though. That pic of him on the bed with that smooth muscle ass is amazing! Imagine a 265 pound breeder on top of that bucking and thrusting away!

Reminds me about 20 years ago I hired jason lord, the straight bodybuilder that did jerk off vids, out near philly. Hot hot guy. Anyways in those days I bottomed if a guy was a big muscle stud so I offered up my poonie (looked pretty close to the guy in the ad) and jason bit! After he was done we chatted for a few minutes and he started rubbing his cock again into a hard on. He said "I want that again.". I said "why? You are straight." He said "I want it again cuz it's a hot ass and I dont see a pussy here."

Ah... to be young again. Aging is cruel guys! The mind stays young but the mirror doesnt lie!

Always had a fantasy of hiring a totally straight muscle stud to fuck the living bejesus outta a hot smooth ass like that. The way a gymnast can do the splits and open his legs while the breeder is now so turned on thrusting like a bucking bronco is beyond hot to me!!

He is spectacular looking though. That pic of him on the bed with that smooth muscle ass is amazing! Imagine a 265 pound breeder on top of that bucking and thrusting away!

Reminds me about 20 years ago I hired jason lord, the straight bodybuilder that did jerk off vids, out near philly. Hot hot guy. Anyways in those days I bottomed if a guy was a big muscle stud so I offered up my poonie (looked pretty close to the guy in the ad) and jason bit! After he was done we chatted for a few minutes and he started rubbing his cock again into a hard on. He said "I want that again.". I said "why? You are straight." He said "I want it again cuz it's a hot ass and I dont see a pussy here."

Ah... to be young again. Aging is cruel guys! The mind stays young but the mirror doesnt lie!

I think it's time for you to publish an autobiographical erotic novel with all the straight guys you've hired!

Always had a fantasy of hiring a totally straight muscle stud to fuck the living bejesus outta a hot smooth ass like that. The way a gymnast can do the splits and open his legs while the breeder is now so turned on thrusting like a bucking bronco is beyond hot to me!!

He's not straight. Not even close.