Disposable Towels

PetetKsfo
This topic is 1304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do any providers have recommendations on nice higher quality disposable towels for clients to use for end of appointments that you have found?

At home I have a supply of small cloth hand towels for times when clients don't wish to shower after, but was thinking that some of the high-quality folded disposable towels that you sometimes see in washrooms at high end hotels might actually be nicer. And these might be great to use too when on the road. I certialy don't want to offer plain basic paper towels.

Any recommendations welcome

Thanks!

Do any providers have recommendations on nice higher quality disposable towels for clients to use for end of appointments that you have found?

At home I have a supply of small cloth hand towels for times when clients don't wish to shower after, but was thinking that some of the high-quality folded disposable towels that you sometimes see in washrooms at high end hotels might actually be nicer. And these might be great to use too when on the road. I certialy don't want to offer plain basic paper towels.

Thanks!

I have not seen disposable towels so much. Maybe the hotels I use are not upscale enough or they have signed up to be “green”. Did see that Bed Bath and Beyond is offering their Dri-Soft Plus bath towels for $7 each...

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-bath-towel/

I guess you are looking for disposable hand towels and not really bath towels. Ive used the Kleenex brand before - definitely good quality but probably pricey.

Edited by FrankR

Thanks!

After some poking around I happened upon the following available from Amazon.com that might be worthy of your consideration:

DAVELEN Disposable Large Luxury Towels (50-Count)

Many favorable reviews, not too pricey, and sizeable 31.5" X 15."

https://www.amazon.com/DAVELEN-Disposable-50-Count-Luxurious-Ecofriendly/dp/B07G4D6W4Y/ref=pd_lpo_201_t_1/136-2077267-4235700?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07G4D6W4Y&pd_rd_r=0b383758-13ef-4215-9319-a0d44cbafab6&pd_rd_w=gNLlj&pd_rd_wg=Qryrf&pf_rd_p=7b36d496-f366-4631-94d3-61b87b52511b&pf_rd_r=Z6PM7SX82YJP806V26QB&refRID=Z6PM7SX82YJP806V26QB&th=1

gee, and to think I haven't even bought Kleenex in years, even for the "guest bathroom"......TP works for me for any "facial tissue"-related chore....have I been living out in the desert too long?!

The desert?

tenor.gif?itemid=8415102

Yes, you have been in the desert too long! Please note we have moved on from Kleenex to Puffs!!

gee, and to think I haven't even bought Kleenex in years, even for the "guest bathroom"......TP works for me for any "facial tissue"-related chore....have I been living out in the desert too long?!

I use Kleenex with lotion (buy 'em at Costco in a bundle pack). Much easier on the nose than TP, especially here in the desert.

RE: paper towels, I buy the Kleenex hand towels they sell at Target. I can't find them on the website, so they might be an in-store only item.